Album updated No password needed!

brandy

I updated my album yesterday but I understand people couldn't see the photos. I have fixed it now and no password is required. Please feel free to browse my album.
And do leave your comments. Thanks. HHG

Brandy! WOW!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What an inspiration! Excellent progress. I tried to leave comments, but couldn't. Your hair is looking healthier and the SHINE!! WOW!!;)

Are you comfortable with sharing your regimen and the relaxer that you use?

Thanks and congratulations again! Terrific job! :kiss:

Serenity_Peace said:
Brandy! WOW!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What an inspiration! Excellent progress. I tried to leave comments, but couldn't. Your hair is looking healthier and the SHINE!! WOW!!;)

Are you comfortable with sharing your regimen and the relaxer that you use?

Thanks and congratulations again! Terrific job! :kiss:

Hi Serenity-Peace,
Thank you for visiting my album and thanks for your lovely comments! My hair is recovering from shedding and breakage but I just thank God for the progress.
I haven't got a regimen per se but I deep condition weekly and clarify monthly. I use both natural and unnatural products but my last relaxer was phyto index 2.

growinglong777 said:
Congrats Brandy, your hair looks great,, your temple area filled in nicely, way to go.
Hi growinglong777,
Thank you! I am so happy my temple area is responding and filling in well!
Your hair is very beautiful and thick!

Congratulations on your improvement in hair health. You've done a great job.;) Don't worry the length will come, if you keep up the excellent care that you are giving your hair. HHG:)

Brandy, your hair looks AWESOME! It looks like you've worked very hard to get it back thick & healthy. Did you use a growth aid for your temples or just pamper & moisterize? I battle with hereditary thinning at both temple (right side more so) and I've been using the product listed in my siggy, with really GREAT results in less in 2 months.
ANYWHO! Congrats on such wonderful progress!.......on to shoulder length!;) :D

Great progress!

Your hair is about the same length as mine was 1 year ago :)

I think we might be hairtwins, I have 4B fine hair

I made a similar transformation with my hairline once I joined LHCF

Good Luck!!!

GoldenBreeze said:
Congratulations on your improvement in hair health. You've done a great job.;) Don't worry the length will come, if you keep up the excellent care that you are giving your hair. HHG:)
Hello GoldenBreeze!
Thank you! I am not going to worry about the length as long as it remains thick 'cos I know it will eventually get long. HHG

HERicane10 said:
Brandy, your hair looks AWESOME! It looks like you've worked very hard to get it back thick & healthy. Did you use a growth aid for your temples or just pamper & moisterize? I battle with hereditary thinning at both temple (right side more so) and I've been using the product listed in my siggy, with really GREAT results in less in 2 months.
ANYWHO! Congrats on such wonderful progress!.......on to shoulder length!;) :D
Hello HERicane10!,
Thank you for your nice comments! I massaged it with essential oils, Amla+Brahimi powders and used BT only twice on it combining all my efforts with prayers and then came the result.

tia123 said:
Brandy your hair looks great!!! What did you use to get your edges to grow back?
Hi tia123!
Thank you! I massaged it with essential oils, Amla + Brahimi powders and used BT only twice and prayed.

trimbride said:
Great progress!

Your hair is about the same length as mine was 1 year ago :)

I think we might be hairtwins, I have 4B fine hair

I made a similar transformation with my hairline once I joined LHCF

Good Luck!!!
Hello hair twin!
Thank you!
I just visited your album and must say you have beautiful hair!

Last edited:
Brandy, awesome progress!!!! I love the way your hair shines and the work you've done with your temple area. Absolutely wonderful!!! Keep up the good work girl!

Way to go!

Your hardwork has definetly paid off!

Keep it up and you will reach your hair goals in no time! HHG!

divinefavor said:
Brandy, awesome progress!!!! I love the way your hair shines and the work you've done with your temple area. Absolutely wonderful!!! Keep up the good work girl!
Hello divinefavor!
Thank you! I like the shine too and I'm happy the temple area responded! My hair prayer got answered!
I like your forum name and must say your hair is stunning beautiful! HHG

vaqtea said:
Way to go!

Your hardwork has definetly paid off!

Keep it up and you will reach your hair goals in no time! HHG!
Hi vaqtea!
Thank you! My hard work and hair prayer paid off! Your hair in your siggy is long and beautiful! HHG.

WOW at your temples! They really filled in! You hair looks so much healthier and thicker now. Congratulations on your progress!

Naturellle said:
WOW at your temples! They really filled in! You hair looks so much healthier and thicker now. Congratulations on your progress!
Hello naturelle!
Thank you!
I have been through alot (emotional) 'cos of those temples. I just thank GOD!

Back