I Had to Let Go of 3" & Pics of My New Kinky Curly Weave

That hair is gorgeous!!! I was looking at getting a weave and now I know I want this but shorter!! Geez that hair is expensive, especially in my color...

I found this on hairsister.com. It is a little cheaper $39.99fpr 10in, 12in is $10 more and 14in is $15 more. The hair looks beautiful on the model. I'm not sure how it will look once I get it home. I haven't placed my order yet I will on my next payday.

http://www.hairsisters.com/ver2/Vie...4=&sortName=product_sort&sortValue=desc&type=
IndiAfroCurl_M.jpg

Last edited:
I finally get to see pics of your install.

I also finally got my hair from Laniks. I ordered the KCx^2 at first and she sent me the x^1. I had to send it back ,cancel my appt and everything.

I was so disappointed.

Hopefully I'll get mine installed next week and I'll post a pic.

Yours looks great and I'll be doing the same as you leaving a little hairline out and twisting it and blending it to look natural.

I love that hair!!! :love::love::love: I'm so glad you posted the info because that hair is a very good match for my own. I'm off to check it out for my next install. I didn't even know anyone made a weave hair that kinky. I hope you share how it holds up for you. :yep:

Ediese your natural hair is gorgeous and so is the weave. Your post it right on time for me because I've been searching for some weave hair to give my hair a rest and I think this would be perfect for me, I don't care how expensive it is.

Have you wet it? If so how does it respond?

I didn't know you were still transitioning. I think you made the right choice by cutting the relaxed ends. It will grow healthier now. Having 2 textures is too much of a headache at that length.
Your weave would've fooled me on the street! Gawgeous!

This looks sooo good.
But you got your relaxed ends cut off. So do you think this look would work on someone who is relaxed? Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get this weave to work on a relaxed head?

I think some women are able to make it work. You could probably try to braid the hair that's left out, and put flexirods at the ends. That might help it blend.

Ediese your natural hair is gorgeous and so is the weave. Your post it right on time for me because I've been searching for some weave hair to give my hair a rest and I think this would be perfect for me, I don't care how expensive it is.

Have you wet it? If so how does it respond?

I cowashed, and brushed it with my denman and let it airdry in a ponytail. It's gorgeous when it's wet. If you want more curls, you have to use frizz ease/kinky curly pudding etc and use a diffuser to dry. I've seen pics of it really defined, and it's really pretty. I'll take pics of it wet when I cowash again.

Those of you in Houston, I'll get the number for the stylist from my sister tomorrow. She does this at home in her garage, but is very cheap -- $70. Just wanted to let you guys know I told her how much hair to leave out, and the braid in the back is a little bulky. It doesn't matter though because the hair is kinky and you can't see the braid in the back anyway.

I cowashed, and brushed it with my denman and let it airdry in a ponytail. It's gorgeous when it's wet. If you want more curls, you have to use frizz ease/kinky curly pudding etc and use a diffuser to dry. I've seen pics of it really defined, and it's really pretty. I'll take pics of it wet when I cowash again.

Thanks so much for answering. I'd love to see pics of it wet if you get a chance to do that. I really need a weave that I can get wet because my hair craves water.

Now I just need to find someone to install it.

3"??! Well it will grow back. I love the redone weave! It looks sooooo natural too!

The redo looks natural. I wouldn't have known that was a weave if you hadn't said anything. Your natural hair blends in really well with that wave pattern. It just looks like it has tangle potential. Are you having issues with that?

woot! i spotted that lanik's kinky curly a mile away ;) it looks gorgeous on you. I've been saving up to buy some for a while *poor college student*

how many oz did you buy? I was thinking 3

Back