I got my touch-up after a 7month stretch....

*ElleB

And I am proud to announce, there has been some growth!
YAY!
I relaxed with ORS Normal Formula(Fine to Medium) No-Lye Relaxer...
I had so much NG, it took the whole bottle!
But my hair feels good...the only thing is that I can feel a difference between the NG and the previously relax hair....You can look at it and tell, but my newly relaxed hair is silkier...I'll go get a Dominican blow-out in a couple weeks and it will be fine....
I love the thickness and the body of my hair....also....

ETA: I will post pics in my fotki soon!

Last edited:

Ladylynn

*ElleB said:
YAY!
But my hair feels good...the only thing is that I can feel a difference between the NG and the previously relax hair....You can look at it and tell, but my newly relaxed hair is silkier...I'll go get a Dominican blow-out in a couple weeks and it will be fine....

Elle, how did your hair relax with this relaxer? Did it get your hair bone straight? Did you have any breakage or shedding after you rinsed out the relaxer? I might try this when I relax

*ElleB

Ladylynn said:
Elle, how did your hair relax with this relaxer? Did it get your hair bone straight? Did you have any breakage or shedding after you rinsed out the relaxer? I might try this when I relax

This is my staple, and I love it! No shedding, or breakage...THe hair has some body to it (I used the mild formula), and it is soft....Also, the softness might have to do with the fact that the ORS Replenishing pak is a part of the kit :grin: But this relaxer is sooooo great....I'll never use anything else...

hottopic

Girl....You have to update your fotki. I want to see the before and after a (7 MONTH STRETCH.....WOW) Congrats. This was my 1st time even making it a full 4 months. I got to see this.

Doremie13

*ElleB said:
YAY!

Congrats on your growth! I'm planning to use this relaxer after my 6 month stretch so it's great to hear your results. Thanks for sharing!! :)