Styling after relaxing

shani325

Hey Ladies-

After a 7month stretch I'm finally getting a relaxer. I'm going to the salon Tuesday for my appoinment, however I was wondering what are some of the styles you all do after you relax. Usually when I go to the salon, I get my hair relaxed and deep conditioned and I have the stylist put in ponytail and I'm on my way. (I only go to the hairdresser for relaxers, don't trust their styling methods:lol: :lol: ) I have been wearing half wigs lately and was wondering if I should just go back to wearing them, thanks!

shani325 said:
Hey Ladies-

After a 7month stretch I'm finally getting a relaxer. I'm going to the salon Tuesday for my appoinment, however I was wondering what are some of the styles you all do after you relax. Usually when I go to the salon, I get my hair relaxed and deep conditioned and I have the stylist put in ponytail and I'm on my way. (I only go to the hairdresser for relaxers, don't trust their styling methods:lol: :lol: ) I have been wearing half wigs lately and was wondering if I should just go back to wearing them, thanks!

perhaps a rollerset

I prefer to have my hair rollerset after relaxing. Perhaps a curly updo work work for you?

Back