I Got Highlights...come See!

Ginsana

My mom did it for me free hand using the African Pride Highlights kit. I thought I would use the cap where I pull my hair through the little holes, but my new growth wasn't having it at all!! We had to estimate ourselves and use foil. It came out awesome though...at least in my opinion. I got exactly the color that was on the box which was good. Overall I am pleased....soooo without further adieu, check my lights out and tell me whatcha think!

B-Blessed Ladies,

Ginsana :)

Nice color. Next time rinse the hair that has processed for 20 minutes and then continue highlighting.

Looks very nice. I too usually use african pride highlighting kit to highlight my hair. I use sahara shimmer.

sithembile said:
Very nice! What's your hair type and what texturiser do you use?

My hair type is 4a/b and I use the Silk Elements Texturizer in Regular, by the way THANKS :)

glossyxlipz said:
Looks very nice. I too usually use african pride highlighting kit to highlight my hair. I use sahara shimmer.

Thanks...Sahara shimmer was the color I wanted originally but they ran out at the BSS I went to. I just took the next brightest color I saw because I was not going home without a coloring kit in my hand

Ginsana said:
My hair type is 4a/b and I use the Silk Elements Texturizer in Regular, by the way THANKS :)

Wow, your hair is really nice. I have 4b relaxed hair, but even when it was natural, I'm sure I wouldn't get that type of curl definition with a texturiser. What products do you use, scurl? gel?

I love your highlights, very pretty.:love: I also love your album. You are one of my biggest inspirations. Thanks for sharing!

Loving the color, girl! Your mother did a great job.

Words to remember: Moisture! I used that same coloring kit and it broke my hair off. I wasn't conditioning and moisturizing my hair as I should hair.

Had to come in and agree, that color turned out great! Your mom did a really nice job!

The color looks great! You are so making me want ot stop trnasitioning and texturize again. Pretty hair!

Thanks so much for all the compliments ladies!! I have to remember to keep my hair really moisturized so I can keep looking cute..LOL!

Very Pretty color and it came out the same as the box I have no luck at the what so ever.

Back