I got an Inch and a Half Ya'll!!!

Carla From VA

Wow, that is amazing growth, I just ordered a bottle with fragrance. There is nothing like real people testimonials. WooHoo, can't wait to try it.

Nice & Wavy

Carla From VA said:
Wow, that is amazing growth, I just ordered a bottle with fragrance. There is nothing like real people testimonials. WooHoo, can't wait to try it.

U R so right about real people testimonies when they have success or no success with products.

It's not easy for us to believe everything people say, especially for those who may have tried the same thing as u and didn't have the same success. People will say it didn't work, etc. I give the benefit of the doubt because I know that nothing is going to happen overnight but, like anything else in life, with hard work and preserverance and patience, you will see change...it will come.

I have been consistant in using BT and because of that, I am seeing success with it. I plan to continue in my consistancy so that I may continue to see success.

Just like when u lose weight and u r on a roll and then u get to a point where u stop losing weight...u reach a plataeu for a period of time. That's not the time to give up...u have to keep going and sooner or later, u will begin to see that u r on a roll again and u lose more weight untill u reach your goal and r satisfied.

The same with our hair. We read about so many members here who have reached their hair goals and then they don't have to continue with all of the things that they started with in the beginning of their hair journey. They have reached their goal and now they are enjoying the fruits of their labor.

Those of us ladies who are not where we want to be yet, we will get there as long as we continue to press in and be consistant with our hair care.

Blessings!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Nice & Wavy said:
I think you would really like it, Poka. It really has made a difference in my hair, I'm serious. I still use the LR, but I use BT more now because of how it has made my hair different....I mean, my husband keeps commenting me on how thick my hair is getting...so I know that change is happening. I see it too, but when someone else says something, you know that something is happening for sure!

I measured the same way you do. My hair was above the tip of my nose at the beginning and now, it is pass my bottom lip, about 1/4 inch pass. I couldn't believe it, so I asked my husband to measure it too, just in case I was buggin out or something. He got the same that I got...I was like :eek: !

I think not only am I getting growth from BT, but I'm in a serious growth spurt too. Don't get frustrated...your hair is absolutely beautiful and longgggggggggggggggggg!!!!

Thanks, Pokahontas!
Thanks girl! I'm so happy for you and your growth! This is definitely on my list to try in the future.

PaulaDiddy

Thanks Nice & Wavy for the reply .... of course I would love thickeness too! Still raving about ur progress.