I got an Inch and a Half Ya'll!!!

Nice & Wavy

I measured my hair at the beginning of using Boundless Tresses and just measuresd my hair again...and have gained
1 1\2 inches. I am so excited about this and looking forward to next months growth!

Thanks Naturallady!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
That's great! Congratulations! (You KNOW I gotta ask this :D) How often and how long have you been using BT?

bluediamond0829

oh wow thats great i need to find away to work this in my regimen....

edited:
are you mixing it with something like a promade or grease?...im in braids also like Baby42...and i dont want to straight just apply the oil and have it running all over the place...

Last edited:

baby42

tiffers said:
That's great! Congratulations! (You KNOW I gotta ask this :D) How often and how long have you been using BT?
please do tell:lol: :lol: :lachen: i am useing it but i am in braids so girl get back in here dont leave use hanging:look:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
That's great!! I really have to buy this. I think I'll try it around summer time that way I'll have given the LR a fair trial. The thickness you posted about has me the most interested. Way to grow!!

Oh, btw....how are you measuring your growth. Right now I just take a very small section in front where my hair is shorter and measure it w/ a ruler. A month later I'll measure it again and my hair hasn't moved much:ohwell: .....and I thought my hair grew fast:lol: . It's frustrating me so much. I think I will stop measuring.

yodie

I've been slow to update..

I've gotten growth too. I wear my hair back in twists, so it's too hard to measure. I'll know for sure when I get a touch up. Yep, it's working for me. My hair is growing and the new growth is soft. I usually apply it every morning.

SparklingFlame

WOW!!! An inch and a half!!!! I have been slacking lately with my hair period. This has inspired me to step up my game! Congrats!:dance7:

Healthb4Length

THis is great!! I'm interested in this but I'm afraid because most growth aides make my hair thicker not necessarily longer...I don't need no more thickness.

Nice & Wavy

tiffers said:

Thanks tiffers...sorry didn't get back sooner....had to go food shopping!

I use it every other day and I have been using it since around January 23 or so.

Nice & Wavy

bluediamond0829 said:
oh wow thats great i need to find away to work this in my regimen....

edited:
are you mixing it with something like a promade or grease?...im in braids also like Baby42...and i dont want to straight just apply the oil and have it running all over the place...

No, using it right from the bottle...but I put it on my fingertips and massage it on my scalp. It doesn't run that way.

Nice & Wavy

baby42 said:
please do tell:lol: :lol: :lachen: i am useing it but i am in braids so girl get back in here dont leave use hanging:look:

baby42, I'm sorry girl...I had to go food shopping:D

See the response to tiffers post!

Nice & Wavy

Pokahontas said:
That's great!! I really have to buy this. I think I'll try it around summer time that way I'll have given the LR a fair trial. The thickness you posted about has me the most interested. Way to grow!!

Oh, btw....how are you measuring your growth. Right now I just take a very small section in front where my hair is shorter and measure it w/ a ruler. A month later I'll measure it again and my hair hasn't moved much:ohwell: .....and I thought my hair grew fast:lol: . It's frustrating me so much. I think I will stop measuring.

I think you would really like it, Poka. It really has made a difference in my hair, I'm serious. I still use the LR, but I use BT more now because of how it has made my hair different....I mean, my husband keeps commenting me on how thick my hair is getting...so I know that change is happening. I see it too, but when someone else says something, you know that something is happening for sure!

I measured the same way you do. My hair was above the tip of my nose at the beginning and now, it is pass my bottom lip, about 1/4 inch pass. I couldn't believe it, so I asked my husband to measure it too, just in case I was buggin out or something. He got the same that I got...I was like :eek: !

I think not only am I getting growth from BT, but I'm in a serious growth spurt too. Don't get frustrated...your hair is absolutely beautiful and longgggggggggggggggggg!!!!

Thanks, Pokahontas!

Nice & Wavy

raeshan said:
I've been slow to update..

I've gotten growth too. I wear my hair back in twists, so it's too hard to measure. I'll know for sure when I get a touch up. Yep, it's working for me. My hair is growing and the new growth is soft. I usually apply it every morning.

Isn't it great stuff.:p

Nice & Wavy

naturallady said:
WOW!!! An inch and a half!!!! I have been slacking lately with my hair period. This has inspired me to step up my game! Congrats!:dance7:

Well, thanks to you miss naturallady....You are the best in your field, girl!!!

Nice & Wavy

Alli77 said:
THis is great!! I'm interested in this but I'm afraid because most growth aides make my hair thicker not necessarily longer...I don't need no more thickness.

Alli77..girl, it will make your hair thicker.

yodie

Lovin' it. I just recently transitioned from natural to tex-laxed. Lovin' this new found freedom.

I have Lenzi's Request too, but I haven't used much of it.

Boundless Tresses has made my new growth very soft. It took about a month for me to see the growth. I've been using it since about the third week in January.

Hopefully I'm in a growth cycle like u.

PaulaDiddy

Nice & Wavy... sounds good. I am currently using LR. I am also trying to give it a fair trail.

Do u really think conjointing the OMGT and LR is the best way to go?

After LR jar is gone...heading to OMGT!

Is OMGT really odorless? how does it smells?

Nice & Wavy

raeshan said:
Lovin' it. I just recently transitioned from natural to tex-laxed. Lovin' this new found freedom.

I have Lenzi's Request too, but I haven't used much of it.

Boundless Tresses has made my new growth very soft. It took about a month for me to see the growth. I've been using it since about the third week in January.

Hopefully I'm in a growth cycle like u.

I hope u r in a growth cycle too!

Nice & Wavy

PaulaDiddy said:
Nice & Wavy... sounds good. I am currently using LR. I am also trying to give it a fair trail.

Do u really think conjointing the OMGT and LR is the best way to go?

After LR jar is gone...heading to OMGT!

Is OMGT really odorless? how does it smells?

LR is an excellent product and gave me growth. It didn't give me what BT gave me and that's growth WITH thickness.

The smell is delightful...doesn't smell bad at all!