I finally found a product for CO washes for me!!

Miosy

I used to hate CO washes. I tried so many conditioners that my hair did not respond to. Suave left my hair tangled up badly. I tried other products which did the same. I tried my deep conditioner (Lekair cholestral) but it left a heavy buid up. So, I went to Sally's and picked up Tresmme Marine Botanical & Mango Sealant. I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left my hair with such a slip that I did a quick CO wash and fully detangled my hair and then I was able to use one of my other favorite shampoos which I haven't been able to do because I have been relying on CON to give me that slip!!! I just did a plain CO wash with Tresemme and I luv it. I am so happy
I just wanted to share my joy. This conditoner gets thumbs up

nekee

glad that u found something for u , I used to use Tres. shampoo and it always felt nice in my hair

Peachtree

That's wonderful news

I'm finally luving co washes too. Right now, Lustrasilk's Cholesterol is working for me!

itismehmmkay

Good job!

I'm happy I'm not the only one who had problems with Suave. I just wanted them to work so badly that I kept using them to almost try and convince myself that they were doing the job. The truth is, they left a residue (that I could feel) and created tangles.

I think I'm going to buy this Tresmme you speak of....