I CUT MY 3YR OLD'S HAIR!!!! (((PICS)))

Maa Maa omo mti

e$h said:
Everyone always mistakened him to be this cute lil girl (even if he had all blue on):look: . They would say "she's so cute". I would tell them that she is a he. Ya think they heard me? I got tired of correcting folks.

For real when I saw the title and the pics I thought he was a girl too. I was about to type why would you cut all her beautiful hair off, was something wrong? You can't fault people for assuming he was a girl...

handsome young man, looks way better with his hair cut.

vaqtea

Wow, that was alotta hair! :eek:

Where are the pictures of the floor? I bet it was covered!

He's still a handsome little thang, he wont miss it!

cmw45

*Bre~Bre* said:
He should have sold that hair to me LOL. He's a cutie and now he looks like a "little man" :)

I agree...I apologize, but at first I thought he was a little girl in your siggy and kept scrolling down for your son...the hair cut makes him look like a "little man." So cute.

Mocha5

I'm a little mad at you (I think cause I had to cut my son's hair too: 1st one on the left) but never the less your son is BEYOND handsome...before AND after the haircut! :grin:

anahnamuslyyours

Man I woulda killed for hair like your son's. But I know what you mean about being tired of correcting folks - we always have to correct folks bout my nephew because of his hair. My sister cut off a good 4-6 inches last summer, and he was all excited, but now his little butt is running around talking about his hair is "growing back" so I think he's ready for it again.

botanical_beauty

He is a cutie. I went through the same thing with my son. He would have blue on and people still called him a girl. I finally got it cut but I didn't get it shaved. His hair is curly so i just had it cut down some.

e$h

abenyo said:
For real when I saw the title and the pics I thought he was a girl too. I was about to type why would you cut all her beautiful hair off, was something wrong? You can't fault people for assuming he was a girl...

handsome young man, looks way better with his hair cut.

I know. I think it looks way better with the cut as well. Thanks!

sound

He is SUCH a cutie. :look:

I like it, reminds me of cutting my little brother's hair (he's also 3). Too much of a hassle to wash, braid, etc. We were also getting tired of him being mistaken for a girl...despite his VERY boyish clothing. :ohwell:

ayoung

E$H!!!!

He is SOOOO cute w/ his little fade!!! He is too handsome girl--4 real!!
Watch out for those girls to come!!

e$h

vaqtea said:
Wow, that was alotta hair! :eek:

Where are the pictures of the floor? I bet it was covered!

He's still a handsome little thang, he wont miss it!

I know right!!! I think that my daughter was more excited than any of us because once hair started hitting the floor, she was picking it up and putting it in zip lock bag:lol: . I had told her that I was keeping the hair so she decided to help mommy out.

Naw, I don't think he'll miss it either. Thanks!

e$h

cmw45 said:
I agree...I apologize, but at first I thought he was a little girl in your siggy and kept scrolling down for your son...the hair cut makes him look like a "little man." So cute.

No need to apologize. I mean he did look like a lil girl. It wasn't just the hair but his physical features are similar to a lil girl as well so I can see why folks would think he was a she. He is mommy's lil man.
Thanks!

e$h

Mocha5 said:
I'm a little mad at you (I think cause I had to cut my son's hair too: 1st one on the left) but never the less your son is BEYOND handsome...before AND after the haircut! :grin:

Please don't be mad at me:) . I had to do it. I know you understand. At what age did you cut your sons hair?

e$h

belladionne922 said:
Man I woulda killed for hair like your son's. But I know what you mean about being tired of correcting folks - we always have to correct folks bout my nephew because of his hair. My sister cut off a good 4-6 inches last summer, and he was all excited, but now his little butt is running around talking about his hair is "growing back" so I think he's ready for it again.

Girl tell me about it. He gets that hair from his daddy. I'm over here working with beedeebeez:lol:

e$h

botanical_beauty said:
He is a cutie. I went through the same thing with my son. He would have blue on and people still called him a girl. I finally got it cut but I didn't get it shaved. His hair is curly so i just had it cut down some.

I wanted it to be low and curly (not shaved) but his dad didn't listen (he was already mad that it was even getting cut) so he did what he wanted to do. When it starts growing back, I'm thinking it'll have some curl pattern to it and we'll prolly keep it that way.

Bosslady1

He looks adorable either way! Besides, the boy said he wanted it cut! Nomore of mommy playing "dress up" in his hair!:lol: :)

e$h

Thanks ya'll for all the kinds responses! A part of me is mad that I cut it but the other part is happy. Weirdo? I know.:lol:

e$h

sound said:
He is SUCH a cutie. :look:

I like it, reminds me of cutting my little brother's hair (he's also 3). Too much of a hassle to wash, braid, etc. We were also getting tired of him being mistaken for a girl...despite his VERY boyish clothing. :ohwell:

I'm telling you. I got tired of correctin folks so my daughter who is 9 would start talking for me.:look:

e$h

ayoung1981 said:
E$H!!!!

He is SOOOO cute w/ his little fade!!! He is too handsome girl--4 real!!
Watch out for those girls to come!!

Awwwwww thanks gurl! My daughter's friends be all over him now and he be lovin it. Talkin bout Sydney (my daughter's friend) is his girlfriend. Isn't it too soon for him to be talking like that:lol:

e$h

Bosslady1 said:
He looks adorable either way! Besides, the boy said he wanted it cut! Nomore of mommy playing "dress up" in his hair!:lol: :)

:lol: Girl stop! How you know???? There were times when I wanted to flat iron it to see how it would look, but I just couldn't do it. When it was wet and I stretched it, he was damn near waist length.:shocked: I been growing my hair for how long now and I ain't never been almost waistlength, hell midback for that matter.:lol: