I got my hair cut! Lots of pictures!

Jetblackhair

Big ups to your bf, he did a great job. Your hair is so beautiful & full. I wish I had some of that thickness and length too!

DivaD04

yu scared me for a minute there! i thought it was goin to be sl. your hair is thick and fabulous as always.
i heart your cocoa cotton candy hair!

MrsHdrLe

You know I rushed in here screaming "NOOOOOOOO!!!". Oh all right, whew! It looks great! and your bf did a good job. You're still my hair heroine!
And I'm standing in a drool puddle over here @ your thickness. Go Gurl!!!

delitefulmane

WOW! Mwedzi, Your hair is getting long! Man, I need to step it up for more growth! what size flex8 clip do you own? I want to order one for myself and cause I know if I order the size you have it will hold my hair too! :grin:

redecouvert

forget the locs I want your hair
wooooooooooooooooooow
you should have seen my jaw drop when I saw the stretched pictures
he did an amazing job!!!

Last edited:

anon123

Thank you, everybody. :grin:

WOW! Mwedzi, Your hair is getting long! Man, I need to step it up for more growth! what size flex8 clip do you own? I want to order one for myself and cause I know if I order the size you have it will hold my hair too! :grin:

Do you mean to hold my full ponytail? It depends on what state my hair is in. If it's blown out, nothing but an xxl will do. But I don't wear them at that time anyway, because my blown out hair tends to snag on everything. For a twist out, I usually wear a large flexi8. If you get any, you can use the code 3346 for 10% off.