I changed my hair grease....

hairgirl

.............I saw someone say that went and bought the grease I was using, but I recently was swayed by my cousin who told me that Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Gro is better than Dax organics. I find that I can put this on my wet hair to seal in the moisture along w/my ojon serum and the moisture lasts for days. I use chi silk infusion during the wk. w/a dab of africa's best if I'm dry. My hair hasn't been this strong in over a yr. which is when I stopped using grease a yr. ago, but recently reintroduced it into my regime. Now I still won't put it on my scalp but my hair loves it. I really believe the key for me has been putting it on damp hair right after I wash.

Last edited:

morehairplease

.............I saw someone say that went and bought the grease I was using, but I recently was swayed by my cousin who told me that Africa's Best Maximum Strength Super Gro is better than Dax organics. I find that I can put this on my wet hair to seal in the moisture along w/my ojon serum and the moisture lasts for days. I use chi silk infusion during the wk. w/a dab of africa's best if I'm dry. My hair hasn't been this strong in over a yr. which is when I stopped using grease a yr. ago, but recently reintroduced it into my regime. Now I still won't put it on my scalp but my hair loves it. I really believe the key for me has been putting it on damp hair right after I wash.

my sister uses this on my niece's hair.