I BC'D!!!! (Pics)

.:Eden:.

I BC'D!!!! (Pics Are Big)

After 4 months of transitioning I have big chopped. I feel so liberated and free. I love my hair!!! I transitioned form 6/20/09-10/20/09 and bc'd 10/21/09. I originally scheduled an appointment for 10/28, but I couldn't wait that long so I did it myself. It took my 3hrs, because I did very small section (trying not to cut off too much). I still have some spikes I couldn't see, I'll let my stylist cut those off next month. Growing up in a home where my mom, aunts, sister, and myself had APL and beyond hair, I wasn't up for short hair. I was going to transition for a year and then bc, the farther in I got the more I just didn't care anymore. Between LHCF, YouTube, NC, and tons of other websites I've learned so much. I can finally say, I AM FREE!!!!!!:yahoo:

Relaxed (at this point my hair was breaking off something fierce)

Natural

Damaged Ends GONE!

Last edited:

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
you're so cute! congrats on your bc. i feel impatient like that all the time but i've already bc'd before so i know i have to go the distance with this transition.

10WordzOrLess

YOU LOOK AWESOME...Do I spy...a HAIR TWIN!? Great job on waiting too (patience is SURELY a virtue, I'm still waiting for my TWA to come in! LOL) Mad Jealous yo!