I BC'D!!! Come see!!!!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it NJoy! How inspiring! If I have that muchs growth at 17 months Ill chop in a heartbeat!

What did you wash and condition with? It looks sooo soft and fluffy!

Before the bc, I did an overnight DC with AOGPB followed by the Miss Jessie's knock off for Sweetback Treatment (or something like that). After my bc, I used Hair One (I think the olive oil one). My hair was so fluffy. I only spritzed with water and sealed with WGO before twisting.

My hair is SO friggen soft! It feels just the way it looks. Wow! :drunk:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
congrats! youre tempting me about the easier detangling to chop myself but i think i will keep on transitioning for a few more months.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Okay I'm finally able to see these pics lol! I've been stalking I mean looking all day for my phone to show them. Your hair looks amazing! I love the pony and your length check pull test. Just gorgeous ma'am. Thanks for sharing :)

nickmack

HOLY MOLY NJoy!!!!! :drool: That's some AMAZING growth right there. Your hair looks so full and healthy, too. I love it and I'm so happy you're excited!!! :D

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I gotta tell you, I had no idea I'd be this excited! Even my hubby had me forward him pics so that he could have 'em. Did I say I love it already? :look:

Nonie

NJoy I'm late but your hair looks good, Lady! I'm jealous at how healthy it must be from base to ends. :drool:

One of the bonuses of BCing is getting rid of old ends having hair that was somehow protected by those old ends and so is in better shape. You wear it well too!

Oh to have a BC that leaves me with that much hair. :drool: