I BC'D!!! Come see!!!!

WantNatural

Wow! Your BC brought me out of lurkdom! Beautiful! You are SO gonna enjoy your hair - being natural is awesome! Congrats!

iri9109

Wow I didn't know you were transitioning! Your hair is beautiful! Im sure you'll gain your length back in no time.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
:peek: I came back to see the diva poses again. :giggle: Ahhhhh your hair looks so good! I'm glad you and hubby love it.

nissi

get it girl! beautimous! you got to a place in 17 months where i am in 27 months! enjoy beautiful lady!

Bnster

Gee I didn't know you were going natural. I need to peruse this board more. I am glad I came on today. Congratulations and you look cute all natural. :yep: Go girl!

ronie

Big Chop to BSL :lol: Yeah I'm hating :yep: Congratulations! :congrats:

My thought exactly:yep: Congratulations Njoy. Your hair is beautiful, you are happy and i think you deserve it all. I will continue to follow your journey for inspiration.

HairNinja

Njoy you are brave to cut all that hair off. Your hair grows so fast and you take such good care of it. I look forward to your journey. Happy growing.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
:peek: I came back to see the diva poses again. :giggle: Ahhhhh your hair looks so good! I'm glad you and hubby love it.

NappyNelle

:lol::lol::lol: Girl, don't make me strike another pose on ya. :lol:

Great job girlie! Can't wait to see pics in its curly state.

jamaicalovely

So here's me attempting a twist out the next morning. I wanted it to be dry so that I could show my daughter but it wasn't. And I should've known trying to separate twists while still wet ends up in puffy hair, as you see on the one side. But the unfluffed side is cute, right? :lol:

I'm gonna stop playing in it at some point this weekend and either keep it twisted or braided up.

Njoy you are brave to cut all that hair off. Your hair grows so fast and you take such good care of it. I look forward to your journey. Happy growing.

HairNinja

Girl, I got to the point where I had no choice. The night and day difference in textures was crazy and the skimpy ends mocked me. Well who's laughing now. :lol:

LynnieB

I tried to record it but couldn't. I hope these will do. I'm SO excited! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT!!

I loved seeing my hair so much that I got scissor happy, making sure to get rid of relaxed and texlaxed ends. I'm in the process of twisting my hair and cutting off any long pieces I may find. I'm taking a break to update. But let me say, I absolutely LOVE my natural hair. I do!
So, I officially BC'd at 17 months post and am glad that I did. Do you love it?! :yay:

YAY!!! CONGRATS NJOY!!! Looking good!!! HHG!