I am SO frustrated with my hair!!

Sweet1977

I washed my hair today and tried to do a roller set, but it didn't work out. Instead, I couldn't get the rollers to stay in my hair. I then got extremely frustrated and ended up blowdrying and flat ironing my hair. I got even more frustrated when I saw the damage I have around my edges and nape, PLEASE HELP! My first goal is APL and I feel like just cutting all of my hair off right now, but that isn't going to solve anything.

gissellr78

I washed my hair today and tried to do a roller set, but it didn't work out. Instead, I couldn't get the rollers to stay in my hair. I then got extremely frustrated and ended up blowdrying and flat ironing my hair. I got even more frustrated when I saw the damage I have around my edges and nape, PLEASE HELP! My first goal is APL and I feel like just cutting all of my hair off right now, but that isn't going to solve anything.

Don't cut your hair...I have those days too when i wash it and nothing goes according to plan...i feel like going britney on my hair....

why don't you try using a hair net to keep your rollers in place. as long as they are dry and the tips are rolled u can flat iron when dry

Sweet1977

Thanks for responding. That is definitely a thought and that was my first time putting them in my hair. I will try again and see how it turns out. Thanks again.

Don't cut your hair...I have those days too when i wash it and nothing goes according to plan...i feel like going britney on my hair....

why don't you try using a hair net to keep your rollers in place. as long as they are dry and the tips are rolled u can flat iron when dry