my evens are *still* not even

blessedandlucky

i got frustrated yesterday and cut about an inch off of my hair in an attempt to even up my ends. they are still not even and now i'm not apl anymore. i should know by now not to pick up scissors when i am frustrated. :wallbash: why can't i leave well enough alone??

i know there's nothing no one can do to help me, but i just needed to post. thanks for reading.

Sorry you're going through this. I made the same mistake recently. I got mad and frustrated and cut at least an inch off because it was soooo uneven from my setback of shedding/breaking.

The uneven ends reminded me of what length I'm SUPPOSED to be. Silly me didn't realize I was cutting wet hair (shrinkage) and when it dried and I flat-ironed it, I saw that I never should have cut it because it wasn't even as bad as I thought. I didn't know relaxed hair could shrink like that :perplexed

I was past SL on my way to APL and ended up barely touching SL now so I can totally understand your frustration.

Hang in there!!

Hugz!!

I did that to one side of my hair last year ( I cut almost 3 inches!) cause it looked so uneven. It has almost caught up so I wouldn't worry too much about it :yep:

So sorry! I actually almost cut my hair a few months back out of frustration due to uneven ends too. Your hair will go grow back :)

Back