Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion: Any Relaxed 4a/b Ladies Like It?

kandi1280

I'm really on the fence with this product. I have both the growth lotion and the follicle invigorator and neither product is really wowing me. I did half of my head with Karen's body Beautiful and Half with hydratherma naturals after air drying. My Karen's side was noticeably softer. I even ask the Mr. to feel my hair and he chose the Karen's side.

I just really am not feeling this product except for the smell (it smells like angel cake batter). Don't get me wrong it wasn't bad, but it really didn't do too much for my hair at all. Are there any other relaxed 4a/b ladies who have used this line? How's it working for you?

I was using the Growth lotion but it did nothing for my hair but i love the smell and i still currently use the oil i love the way it makes my hair feel and the shine is lovely.

I have tried the growth lotion and the oil. I love the consistently of the oil and the moisturizer does it's job- it moisturizes well. But when I look at other moisturizers that work just as well for my hair and they cost half of what the lotion costs (ex. Hairveda whipped ends hydaration $6.50); I've got to stick with what treats my pockets better.

@ Toy - well I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. I didn't even like the way it made my hands feel afterwards. I haven't tried the oil though because I have so many.

@ beans4reezy - I feel you. I ordered the smaller bottles and for the lotion and follicle invigorator my total was still $32. I may find myself on the exchange board, rather than having it sit in my cabinet.

I liked the moisturizer alot, but I only used it on dry hair. I'd seal it with the CoCasta oil. I outgrew it after a while for lighter moisturizers, but it definitely did its job and smelly yummy on top of that.

I hated the moisturizer, deep conditioner...everything. Those products left my hair so dry; I'm just glad I only ordered the sample pack.

Yeah, I'm pretty much going to be joining the "Hydratherma Not For Me" list. It's the end of the day and my hair really doesn't feel moisturized at all.:nono:

I'm on the fence right now on whether or not I should re-order cus I just ran out. It just did not "Wow" me.....

i was just 'ok'
wouldn't reccomend it or repurchase it

Yup, this is how I feel. It smelled great and I really wanted to love it, but I think I like thinner (more water content?) moisturizers. Funny OP you did your comparison with KBB hair milk, b/c I was going to say that's my ISH! lol....love how it smooths and visibly softens the hair...It is waaaaay too pricey for me, but I have to have it in my stash, always.

I'm on the fence right now on whether or not I should re-order cus I just ran out. It just did not "Wow" me.....

I'm not even on the fence, I definitely wouldn't reorder it. For the price it really isn't worth it for me.

Yup, this is how I feel. It smelled great and I really wanted to love it, but I think I like thinner (more water content?) moisturizers. Funny OP you did your comparison with KBB hair milk, b/c I was going to say that's my ISH! lol....love how it smooths and visibly softens the hair...It is waaaaay too pricey for me, but I have to have it in my stash, always.

Karen's is pricey but it her stuff really works with my hair. The Nectar works great when my hair is flat ironed and the milk is wonderful for buns and twistouts.

Back