How to care for your hair in a weave

camosil

Hi ladies,
how do you take care of your hair when it is a weave. I decided to grow my hair out naturally so I decided to put a sewn in weave. I got my hair washed once since then by my stylist. It has been one and a half months since I got the weave. I plan to take it out in the next two weeks and replace it with a new weave. Right now I am 4 months post relaxer so I have a good bit of new growth.
I want to know what are some of the best methods to take care of your hair with a sewn in weave. Also when I take it out what is the best way to treat it in terms of shampooing and conditioning and should I give it a protein treatment, before I put the other weave in.

Thanks

sweetsuccess

is it bad to wash the sew in once a week?? cuz i definitly do? .. i cant tell if my hair is loosening up or my hair is growing.. if theyre cornrow braids.. they cant really loosen up right? so is it growing?!???????????????? if so.. yayyyyyyyy! if not, aw maann.
Hi ladies,
how do you take care of your hair when it is a weave. I decided to grow my hair out naturally so I decided to put a sewn in weave. I got my hair washed once since then by my stylist. It has been one and a half months since I got the weave. I plan to take it out in the next two weeks and replace it with a new weave. Right now I am 4 months post relaxer so I have a good bit of new growth.
I want to know what are some of the best methods to take care of your hair with a sewn in weave. Also when I take it out what is the best way to treat it in terms of shampooing and conditioning and should I give it a protein treatment, before I put the other weave in.

Thanks