How Often Do You Wash Your Hair??? (Poll)

Meeting Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

balisi

How often I wash depends on my styling method. For wash and goes, I rinse or co-wash every 1-2 days. If I'm wearing twists or a slicked back style, then I'll go 5 days before washing again, usually with a mild shampoo. I never go more than 6 days before washing. I love washing, I just hate styling and drying because it takes so long!

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

I wash my hair once a week, mostly on the weekends. Whenever I try to wash my hair more than once a week my head gets tender so I stick to once a week.

EXSQUISIT

I co wash most of the week, then wash with poo on the weekend and do the deep conditioning treatments then. I co wash alot due to heavy sweating from workouts.

Ashee

For me it's between 2 to 4 days a week. Depending how ho much product I'm using in my hair that week. :look:

blakalycious

I wash once a week, always on sundays..
I often (but not always) pre-poo with some oil and/on conditioner. Once every two weeks I poo and deep condition with heat for ab 5m and then leave it on as much as I can.
The other week, I would just condion wash and follow with the deep conditioning.
Because I don't blowdry and flat iron, I may CO wash mid week to soften new growth and throw hair in a bun.

Angelicus

I conditioner wash my hair every other day or at LEAST 3x a week. I just love the smell of clean hair. After I am done, I put my hair in a vaselined, wet bun.

Once a week i do a protein pretreatment, wash with shampoo, apply the vinegar rinse, use a moisturizing conditioner,... rinse and use a leave in before rollersetting :yep:

Starian

I wash my hair every 4 days, so that's roughly twice a week. I may not always follow this schedule, but I wash at least once a week.

Softresses

I wash daily but it is a conditioner wash instead of with shampoo. The only thing I put in my hair is Daily Defense conditioner and Mane-N-Tail mixed. I slick it back with this mixture and put it into my wet bun. The only time I use shampoo is when I do my touch ups every 10-12 wks.

Softresses

Last edited: