How often do you guys use your ORS Replenishing Pak

HoneyDew

I am concerned that twice a week is too much, because it makes my hair VERY soft.

I do love the way my hair responds to it, though - this has been a VERY MOISTURIZNG TREATMENT!!

I used it Monday and so far this week, My hair has not dried out at all! i have only had to use a little oil and that's it.

How often do you guys use it? Does anyone use it more than once a week?

kreeme

I now only use it once a week, but I use to use it twice a week with heat. The protein doesn't damage my hair. The only reason I cut down on it is because my supply was getting low. I'm good now though. Publix had them on clearance...2 for $1.00. I bought the whole case. :lol: So i've got about 20 paks of it at the house.

Arcadian

usually in the winter I do twice a week. On DC day I add keraphix to it. If its making your hair too soft you may need to back off to once a week. Since its getting warmer I'm also backing off to once a week (unless my hair begins to get extra dry)

Its just a matter of listening to your hair and seeing what it needs. sometimes though we'd all like for our hair to follow our set schedules, it dosen't exactly like to.

HTH

-A

MeechUK

MeechUK
HoneyDew said:
I am concerned that twice a week is too much, because it makes my hair VERY soft.

I do love the way my hair responds to it, though - this has been a VERY MOISTURIZNG TREATMENT!!

I used it Monday and so far this week, My hair has not dried out at all! i have only had to use a little oil and that's it.

How often do you guys use it? Does anyone use it more than once a week?

Hi HoneyDew,
I tried this treatment last night after using Royal Botanical Emergency Hair Treatment (*my substitute for Le Maur), a light silk protein treatment. My hair felt great! If my hair feels this good in a couple of days, I will try it again. Personally this appears to be the right balance between protein and moisture for me.

This was the first time I'd used the ORS Treatment, but so far I like and thanks a million ladies on the forum for recommending it. It really is the business! I wouldn't use it more than twice a week, but it really is ultra-moisturising.

MeechUK

wadadligyal

I use it once a week and now i'm about 6 weeks post relaxer hoping to stretch to about 16-20 weeks but the longer I stretch i will probably increase usage to twice a week

HoneyDew

MeechUK said:
Hi Ladies,
is this a protein treatment?

MeechUK

I would not call it a protein treatment really.

It is more for moisture in my opinion, but I think it does have some kind of protein in it.

secretdiamond

Once a week for me too. love it. I think of it as a moisturizing con though, not a protein. I will always go to keraphix or emergencee for a "real" protein trx.

tallygirl

I, too, love this stuff. I only use it once a week because of the protein content. (I wish I knew about the Publix clearance sale 'cause I would have gone to all the Publix in my area and cleared the shelves :lol: :lol: )

Divine Inspiration

I've used it in the past, and I don't know why I stopped. I LOVE this stuff. I guess it's the packaging that deterred me, but no more. I plan to do a DC w/ this & Keraphix mixed every other week. I did it today, and my hair feels incredible. :up:

I just wish they'd put this stuff in a bottle!!!