How much H20 to consume to minimize Biotin Breakouts?

XXXtacy

Ladies,

I have been taking 5000 mg of biotin for almost 3 months. I drink 2.5 liters of water a day. Before the biotin, I drank between 1.5 -2 liters H20 and my face looked beautiful. Now, I am getting these strange bumps on my forehead and chin. I am working my way up to a gallon ~ 4 liters of water. That is off in the horizon for now.

How much H2o to offset the biotin?

cicilypayne

Sometimes biotin breaks me out big time and sometimes it does not. I just started biotin again and so far no break outs and I have not increased my water consumption. I read here once and one member was also sweet enough to send me a PM, I'll try to find it for you but for now I'll go by my memory which is :confused: . I think if you take biotin with a oil supplement like flax seed or sunflower or fish oil you will not experience any break outs. Also if taken with a multivitamin. I currently take biotin with about 2 oz. of carrot juice and a multivitamin also I don't take so much (only 1000mg) I use to take alot but then those hills started on my usually blemish free face. I know this post is all over the place:p
HTH

SvelteVelvet

cicilypayne said:
Sometimes biotin breaks me out big time and sometimes it does not. I just started biotin again and so far no break outs and I have not increased my water consumption. I read here once and one member was also sweet enough to send me a PM, I'll try to find it for you but for now I'll go by my memory which is :confused: . I think if you take biotin with a oil supplement like flax seed or sunflower or fish oil you will not experience any break outs. Also if taken with a multivitamin. I currently take biotin with about 2 oz. of carrot juice and a multivitamin also I don't take so much (only 1000mg) I use to take alot but then those hills started on my usually blemish free face. I know this post is all over the place:p
HTH

This is good to know, I drink water all the time, I don't know how much but I have at least 3 or 4 bottles a day, still those pimples were popping up. I just purchased some Flax-Borage-Fish Oil pills yesterday along with Vit C to go with the rest of my cocktail and started them last night. I said I wouldn't go over 4 pills a day, here I am at 7. All in the name of good hair & skin.

XXXtacy

cicilypayne said:
HTH

Wow!!! Thanks so much for the info & the pm. ;) (if you find it of course)

I was in the process of purchasing some Fish oil pills but maybe I should do the Flax seed instead. Thanks again.

XXXtacy

SvelteVelvet said:
This is good to know, I drink water all the time, I don't know how much but I have at least 3 or 4 bottles a day, still those pimples were popping up. I just purchased some Flax-Borage-Fish Oil pills yesterday along with Vit C to go with the rest of my cocktail and started them last night. I said I wouldn't go over 4 pills a day, here I am at 7. All in the name of good hair & skin.

I understand you. I feel like a vitamin junkie... Multivitamin, biotin, (Fish Oil/Flax seed Oil), Calcium, l-carnatine, b-5, b complex. This is unreal!!

yellagirl730

XXXtacy said:
Ladies,

I have been taking 5000 mg of biotin for almost 3 months. I drink 2.5 liters of water a day. Before the biotin, I drank between 1.5 -2 liters H20 and my face looked beautiful. Now, I am getting these strange bumps on my forehead and chin. I am working my way up to a gallon ~ 4 liters of water. That is off in the horizon for now.

How much H2o to offset the biotin?
I've been told that you drink half your weight in oz. I am currently taking 10,000 mcg of biotin a day, haven't experienced any breakouts. I am also on the master cleanse.