Confused on Supplement-Click here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gn1g

gymfreak336 said:
I'm glad you all liked it. Please let me know if there is anything else that I need to clarify or anything else you all would like more detail on.

bless you, bless you, bless you. Thank you for the wonderful information.

Now if you are going to add something please let us know if the supplements should be takin on an empty stomach or with food. And if by chance if it can be combined with other supplements.

gymfreak336

gn1g said:
bless you, bless you, bless you. Thank you for the wonderful information.

Now if you are going to add something please let us know if the supplements should be takin on an empty stomach or with food. And if by chance if it can be combined with other supplements.

Okay, I can work on that for you. I will try to put something together by the end of Jan. I am extending some of the other parts and adding some new advice.

Linxnme

Thanks gymfreak. This was so informative. I have been reading several threads making a list of all of the supplements that I should get. The information that you provided was a complete summary to everything that I have been reading. I am off to a new start for my b-day in a couple of weeks and this is a great plus.

Thanks again.

DSP

This thread really helped me get my supplement regimen on point. Now I have nails for the first time in my life and I can't wait to measure my hair growth.

gymfreak336

just_DSP said:
This thread really helped me get my supplement regimen on point. Now I have nails for the first time in my life and I can't wait to measure my hair growth.

I am glad you liked it. I am still working on adding more info but I haven't gotten a chance to update it yet.

DSP

gymfreak336 said:
I am glad you liked it. I am still working on adding more info but I haven't gotten a chance to update it yet.

Please do add more to this. When I first came here, this post was the turning point for me.

gymfreak336

just_DSP said:
Please do add more to this. When I first came here, this post was the turning point for me.

I have updates to add on each supplement, some new ones, how to take vitamins and some brand info.

DSP

gymfreak336 said:
I have updates to add on each supplement, some new ones, how to take vitamins and some brand info.

Oooh I can't wait! I love the results I've gotten so far. My endocrinologist has even noticed some improvements in my health.

gymfreak336

just_DSP said:
Oooh I can't wait! I love the results I've gotten so far. My endocrinologist has even noticed some improvements in my health.

Wow, that is really great news. I am glad that your health professional is noticing a positive change in your health. It just goes to show that what you take in, either in food or supplements, can improve your health.

cocoa32

Thanks GymFreak. This information is so helpful. I appreciate you taking your time to compile it for us!