How many times do you clarify?

Miosy

I am trying to stick to my every 4 to 6 weeks but I keep getting a slight film feel on my hair with my shampoos

I use CON and I am experimenting with others like Avalon. The only time my hair comes out soft is when I clarify.

I don't want to over clarify.
Huh...the things we do for the love of our hair

Kaela

Maybe you could replace CON with a different (non moisturizing type) shampoo? Maybe you are putting too much on your hair after you wash it (this includes your conditioning method)?

What is your regular routine when you don't clarify?

vevster

A dominican salon that I used to go to would first shampoo w/ a clarifier then a conditining/detangling shampoo. Every shampoo. You could try this. Getting hair really clean to accept a nice conditioning treat ment.

Allandra

I used to clarify my hair once a month. Now I am clarifying my hair more often. It definitely makes the conditioning process much much better.

karezone

I know I have been using Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree shampoo first and then Creme of Nature shampoo right after it. My conditioning treatments have been coming out so well. My hair is so soft.

Miosy

I normally shampoo with CON or some other organic shampoo and then do my deep conditioning. I was thinking of clarifying weekly but I wonder if this would dry my hair?

India08

This is what I have been doinf for years - I clarify, then use Creme of Nature - I wash my hair once a week, and I have to clarify every week...

gvsugirl

I try to clarify every couple of weeks and use a regular shampoo (with a sulfate) and then CON once a week.