(My conditioner washers) How many times per month do you clarify?

bellebebe

I DC wash every 3 days and clarify once per month. Should I do clarify more often? I also oil my scalp with virgin coconut oil which has anti fungal properties.

I clarify once a month and my hair is fine :yep: I clarify mainly cos my scalp feels like it needs it... my hair is fine.... sometimes I don't clarify, I soap or shampoo wash.

Since I don't use any leave-in products and shampoo twice a week, my hair never feels coated enough to require clarifying. So I don't. The one time I attempted to clarify, my hair was stripped so badly I thought it'd never return to normal. :nono:

Since I don't use any leave-in products and shampoo twice a week, my hair never feels coated enough to require clarifying. So I don't. The one time I attempted to clarify, my hair was stripped so badly I thought it'd never return to normal. :nono:
I use tons of products and never clarify

I hate that stripped feeling:nono:

it depends on what ive been using to cowash with. I have a lot of cons that are not heavy with cones....or they are coneless. So in that case i can get away with clarifying 1-2x a month. If im using my heavy coned cons more often....it maybe once every week & a half. But it never gets to that point b.c. I switch up my cones to coneless conditioners often. and i cowash every 2-3 days

I thought I was the only one. whenever I use any kind of shampoo now that I'm used to DC washing, my hair feels so stripped and not soft. It gets pron to tangles and I hate it.

Back