How many products do you use AFTER you wash your hair?

25Nona

I am one of the people that use quite a few, right now I am at 4, relaxed head.
I apply my leave-ins by the sections I roller set in
1. Lily of the dessert Aloe Vera gel
2. Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea
3. It's a 10 miracle leave in
4. Neutrogena Triple Moisture

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

LuvlyRain3

No leave in. I usually just seal with a butter or oil. I may use a moisturizer if I'm doing a wash n go.

PJaye

I use two:
- A creamy leave-in and sealant (an oil mixture) when air drying
- A creamy leave-in and serum (Sabino) when straightening

beana

I use 1 or 2 products (depending on what I'm doing afterwards). Usually I just use a leave in, sometimes i follow with a serum or heat protectant

djkforeal

I use 2-3 products after I get out of the shower from washing my hair... a liquid scalp and hair leave in spray, a creamy leave in (mixed silk or knot today) and then oil, either grapeseed or avacado currently. Then I style it either in flat twist or braids and put on my lacefront.

2sweetnsugarland

I put ecostyler on each section/strand -- the one with Argan oil in it. Then I let it air dry. That's it! It's much longer now than it is in my avatar. Here's a pic of me and the Hubby from New Years 2011. I don't know if you can see the length against his dark shirt. :) It takes all day to dry cause it's really thick and dense!

Attachments

• 12-31-2011.jpg
    12-31-2011.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 27

SmilingElephant

I use about 2-3 products on my hair....a leave in and a gel....sometimes i put an oil over my leave in before gel.

It's either Mixed Silk leave-in under EcoStyler Argan, or Oyin Hair Dew under EcoStyler...Can be Suave Natural under EcoStyler....i was doing whatever i was co-washing with under the Roots of Nature curl cream...i liked how it felt but i hated how the product left my neck all sticky when it dried...and then i hated the buildup too, but the curls were very soft :yep:

My oils are usually castor or coconut oil...sometimes sweet almond oil.

xu93texas

I tend to use more than most.
Always use these 4 items after each wash/dc:
1. protein leave-in
2. moisture leave-in
3. growth aid to scalp
4. oil to seal hair/ends

Then, depending on style, I add 1 more item:

flat-iron and/or blow dry: I add a thermal protectant
rollerset: I add my KeraCare foam wrap set lotion
twists/bantu knot set: I add Bee mine curly butter
kinky twists/corn rows: I add braid sheen spray

KynkiChyck

I did a BC on 12/26 due to a setback....since then I co-wash w/water every other day.
After my shower, I massage in hair tonic, followed by my homemade herbal oil and sealed in w/a heaping tsp. of raw honey or banana/honey mixture. I leave this in for 48 hours.

Cherokee-n-Black

Are we talking after you wash and condition or after you wash (so including rinse-out conditioner with leave-in's etc...)? If you include the conditioner in "after" 2 - 3. If you mean after you wash and condition, 1 - 2, usually a leave-in conditioner and a styler (but sometimes just a leave-in)

werenumber2

Usually two - Shescentit Coco Creme Leave-In and Hairveda Cocasta Shikakai oil for the ends. Sometimes I'll use some Donna Marie Super Buttercreme if I've done a protein dc.

snillohsss

Besides conditioner? Just two...

-water mixed with Just for me Hair Milk ( I have no idea why my hair loves this stuff.)
-Ouidad humidity gel

Embyra

sometimes a leave in i bought some more to see if this needs to be a staple

Eco styler gel so 2

tiffjust2002

a moisturizer and then a sealant and depending on the style sometime a little eco style gel for hold like if I am doing a braid out or twist out but other than that just two products

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
3 Products:
-Creamy Leave In
-Moisturizer on Edges
-Grapeseed Oil

When Flat Ironing I add an extra:
Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray

Vashti

if I'm not going out then I'll use Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie and a little of the Shea Moisture Elixir oil. If I'm going somewhere and I want it to feel a little softer I'll use UBH Satin Moisturizing Creme.