How many of you ladies are APL??

angie10 said:
amr are you sure your hair is not APL yet?:lol: It seems like if it's straigtened out well, it will be there.

:lol: I snapped that pic right after taking my hair out of my bun so it is a little longer (plus I have about 1/2 inch of newgrowth).....but I still think I need another inch or so to really make APL. I can't flat iron because I'm on the LHCF bootcamp challenge and I gotta save my pass for my friend's wedding in July. But I'm certain I'll be there when I relax again :grin:

amr501 said:
:lol: I snapped that pic right after taking my hair out of my bun so it is a little longer (plus I have about 1/2 inch of newgrowth).....but I still think I need another inch or so to really make APL. I can't flat iron because I'm on the LHCF bootcamp challenge and I gotta save my pass for my friend's wedding in July. But I'm certain I'll be there when I relax again :grin:

I think so too. You should be there when you relax again or flatiron. How exciting.:)

I flat ironed my hair on April 30th for a funeral and realized I had hit APL! I am 2 months ahead of schedule.:dance7:I am going for full APL by August and BSL by January 08.

I graduated last night. All the graduates are required to fill out a slip of paper for the photographer. They ask your nationality, sex, hair color and hair length. I got to check medium for the first time ever!!! YAY!!! I have to admit, it felt wrong not checking short but I got over it super fast.:grin:

i am a couple of inches past apl

i think i will reach bsl by jan 08

i don't particpate in challenges b/c i don't post pictures

EbonyHairedPrincess said:
I flat ironed my hair on April 30th for a funeral and realized I had hit APL! I am 2 months ahead of schedule.:dance7:I am going for full APL by August and BSL by January 08.

I graduated last night. All the graduates are required to fill out a slip of paper for the photographer. They ask your nationality, sex, hair color and hair length. I got to check medium for the first time ever!!! YAY!!! I have to admit, it felt wrong not checking short but I got over it super fast.:grin:

:yay: Congrats on making APL! :grin:

destiny616 said:
i am a couple of inches past apl

i think i will reach bsl by jan 08

i don't particpate in challenges b/c i don't post pictures

:yay: congrats! Oh come on and share that pretty hair with us :D

I am also about 1.5 inches from APL. I know I will be there soon- my hurdles in the past have always started once I was APL!!! That will be my true test- getting from APL to BSL.

I just recently made APL, but I'm giving myself a full year to make brastrap (April 08). Hopefully by then I will be more of a full BSL than barely touching my brastrap.

Last edited:
I'm about an inch from bra strap after a chop job from my old stylist.:mad: I'm really hoping to get to bottom of bra strap by my wedding 9/7.

Congrats to the ladies who have made APL and I wish the best for the ones who are close!!! :) I can't wait to get there and I hope it is some time soon.

I am healthy APL length. I know I am APL because I just tucked my hair under my armpit which is my way of measuring.:lol: DH thinks this is hilarious which is another reason I do it. I would like to be BSL by Dec 07 but will settle for whatever healthy growth I achieve.

I just had touch-up a couple of days ago and I'm pretty sure I'm APL now... I'm not sure I'll make it to BSL by the end of the year though...

trimbride said:
I am reaching for APL by August. I have a modest collar bone length now. There are a couple of strands inching down to APL in the back but I know that doesn't really count.

It counts to me!

Back