How long is your hair in the front compaired to the back?

celiabug

The front of my hair is soo much shorter than the back. I hate it. My hair in the back it bsl but in the front its like apl. What yours?

NaturalBeauty<3

Mines worse than yours.
Back is Bsl...front ranges from chin length-sl.
But I think I would look boring with my hair all one length. I NEEEEED layers.

hannan

:yep: My front is really short compared to the back like NB. I'd prefer one length just b/c I've never had it though.

Fhrizzball

well the hair is higher on the head so having the front shorter than the back is the norm. my hair in the back if a few inches to bsb and the front is from chin to cbl. I wish it was amore gradual layer look though.

celiabug

I want the front to be as long as the back cuz I want my hair to like "frame" my boobs lol if that makes sense. I think it would look longer like that.

naturalmanenyc

My stretched bangs are at my chin, the sides and back are almost APL. The crown is shorter, about nape length in some sections.

celiabug

If I count my bangs, then my hair in the front is chin length. I didn't count my bangs because they are usually held back with a bobby pin

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
The hair on the back of my head is almost SL but the hair in the front is just past my eyebrows. :S I have a big forehead and a long face so it's going to be a while before the front can catch up to the back. lol I'm hoping to have nice natural layers and a U hemline anyway.

Shadiyah

my hair all over my head is the same length in inches so that makes it layered. I love having my hair the same length but not willing to cutting at this time. and since I wear it curly everyday now I don't think it really makes a difference in it being layered.

lunabelle

The front of my hair hasn't budged in at least two years it seems. It's stuck at APL and the back is almost MBL. I don't know what to do for it. I pay extra attention to the ends, keep it wrapped up, trim the ends and they just don't move while the back thrives....What gives?

Dragone

Wow, I'm the opposite. The back (especially center) of my head ranges from 3/4-1/2 of the length of the front of my hair.

I'd be MBL stretched if the back of my hair was as long as the hair on the top of my head...so unfair lol.

Grand Prix

Since my BC my hair is in natural layers, APL in the back and SL in the front. The front is easier to retain for me tough, it's so much stronger and the texture is also much looser, so there are hardly any tangles or knots.
I hope I won't have to trim the back too often, because I like my layers. :)

iri9109

the front comes just past my nose, the sides are just past my chin, and the back is SL when stretched

irsgirl

The front of my hair is soo much shorter than the back. I hate it. My hair in the back it bsl but in the front its like apl. What yours?
My hair is the opposite of yours. When I measured in November My front was 16 inches and my crown is 12 inches, but my nape is only 7 inches. I guess this is partly due my having it cut to a long bob back in Oct. 2009. I have tried anything and the front just grows longer. My hair in the front is APL and the back just get caught on my clothes and doesn't hang at all.

~~HoneyComb~~

well the hair is higher on the head so having the front shorter than the back is the norm.

Exactly :yep: I was just about to post this. The front of your hair is at the top of your head, but the back is near at your neck--so even if your hair is uniform all around, the front is going to appear shorter than the back.

Janet'

My hair is deliberately shorter in the front. Last time I checked, I was BSL in the back, and anywhere from CBL to APL in the front and crown...My hair is growing out and I want to cut layers so bad, but I am holding off until I reach at least HL...

beanie44

My hair is longer in the front from 14-17 inches and the back is from 12.5-15.5 inches when it's straight. I still need to cut some layers in the front but I'm scared.

Shananyganz

In inches, my hair is pretty much the same lentgh all over, give or take a half inch here and there in some areas (ahem..crown). With that said, last I checked, my front was nearly bottom lip length(lol), back is a blink or two past collar bone length, sides are a tad above collar bone length, crown?? who knows...my crown acts shysty more often than not.

Either way...it pans out to natural layers. I eventually would like it to appear to be all one length, but I know its gonna be a U-shape all day.

~S~

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
The front of my hair is usually 3 inches shorter than the back. I only trimmed the back when I fisrt started growing my hair back out; so that it would be more even as it got longer.

snillohsss

The front is apl, and the back is Bsl, almost mbl. My hair is layered, and I wear it straight a lot cause my hair is a mess curly.