How long did it take you to go from SL to APL?

Kn0ttyByNatur3

I really wish I knew the time it took to go from SL to APL. I don't remember. :perplexed

All I remember is I reached a lil past APL jun/jul. '11 and I bced at 7 months last March. So that's all the input I got. :lol:

sowwie. :sad:

ScorpioBeauty09

I've answered this question but I'm updating my answer. Before my setback, it took me 6-7 months but I was learning a lot about my hair so there were 2-3 months when I wasn't retaining and it took me a while to find out why and correct it. Since my setback (which caused me to go from BSB to SL-ish:wallbash:), I've gotten to within 1-2 inches from APL in 2 months.:grin:

MsDee14

NL-SL 6 months
SL-Full APL- 17 months this is with a few trims in between

hopefully APL to BSl will be a lot quicker than SL-APL.

diadall

I have not been retaining length. I feel like I have been shoulder length since the beginning of the year but I do have some progress. I really hope to make APL by June. But seeing some women post that it took them 15-24 months makes me feel better.

Ozma

I cut my hair last November to between NL-SL, reached APL in August. So, it took 9 months.

Missjae09

I made SL in June or July I think and I'm hoping to reach APL by April or May... I had told myself that I wouldn't do this, I would focus on healthy hair and not so much on length goals because it makes me impatient.. but i just couldn't resist commenting on this thread! lol

yorkpatties

With all the debate in that "extra" thread about what actually constitutes shoulder length, it makes me wonder about threads like these now. LOL

KurlyNinja

In march I BC'd down to SL hair. Made full SL in May. Now I'm about an inch or less away from APL. So its going to take me about 9-10 months. And probably a full year after I BC'd before I claim full APL

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
It's taking for-ev-a. :(

I'm at the point where I don't even want to see it until it's APL. boo to this sl-apl purgatory.

caltron

It seems like the closer I get to it, the farther away it seems gets. Before my last relaxer I believed I was grazing APL. I got some nice growth after my relaxer and my hair definitely looks longer, but I don't think I am quite there yet. It still looks like I have about inch or so to go to reach full APL. I just don't get it. :ohwell: