How is this NEGRO (with gorgeous hair btw!!) going to say "I'm NOT BLACK?!"

song_of_serenity

Yes. He has nice hair. Here is a video if him flaunting it "for all the black people" (is all that smacking really necessary?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_vFO_RSsF8

LOOK! He even put up a video "4 his blacks!!!" claiming that "Even though I act black, look black, I'm not black." and explains why. So by that logic, I'm not black either as I have no AA ancestry at all. Okaaay...what about the obvious AFRICAN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjDvASkMbvw

I give credit where it's due, nice hair, but some people get length beyond a finger snap and they're automatically out of the black category. Sorry, bruh (smack) YOU...iz a darkskinndeddeded black person. :rolleyes:

Mlle.Noir

Many people suffer from "Black Denialism".

ETA: I looked at the other vid. Maybe he's just saying he's not African-American. But when he says Trini descent, that could be anything from Native (Indian), African (Black), or European (White). That's like people saying I'm of American descent. I'm not sure about his point when he says "Im not Black".

Last edited:

Neith

Hold up.

Is he denying that he is of AFRICAN decent? Or just not African American?

Why do people think that black = American anyway?

:perplexed

ETA: The boy definitely has issues. Oy vey.

Last edited:

song_of_serenity

Girl he is denying he is BLACK!! IN the second video, he even goes on to say how Trinidad/Tobago is smack dab near South Americans, so who do you think his ancestors, are not Africans *insert stereotypical african sound here* *eyeroll*

Nose spread across his face like butter, and you KNOW his hair is relaxed, and he has the nerve to say he isn't black? I can understand "I am NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN." But nope. Not black!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
He obviously has "black" skin.... and is confused. I am Nigerian American = African American .. when people ask if I am black.. I do not get all up in arms but I do say that I am African American vs black.

Dead at "darkskinndeddeded"

ETA... IRL some Black Americans get very insulted when you say that they are African American..:ohwell:

Last edited:

ladytee2

In most cases ugliness comes from the inside out. He is delisional and full of self hate. Please someone with a youtube account tell him in America what you look like determines what you are especiallly with being and African American. If it walks like a duck...............

Last edited:

Natural Glow

Oh Lord

Now yall know he is just darkskinneded leave him alone...:ohwell::lachen:

Last edited:

BrickbyBrick

Wonder what box he checks off when he applies for a job:

a. black
b. white
c. white but for purposes of getting hired for this job (a la affirmative action), I will be black.

Jigga please.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Wonder what box he checks off when he applies for a job:

a. black
b. white
c. white but for purposes of getting hired for this job (a la affirmative action), I will be black.

Jigga please.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

ceebee3

I think he really believes that he is not black or of African descent. It's sad but a lot of black people think just like him.

It's like they can't belive that people of African descent exist outside the continents of Africa and North America.

song_of_serenity

Someone posted and said the video is a joke, look at the older ones. I did. I see two flamboyant gay black men, one with short hair, the other...long hair (which the comenter said is a lacefront) but no hinting that this is a joke?

mscocoface

So is he part "pretty ricky"?

Misguided youth, ignorance run amok.

He may not be AA but he is black. Or shall I say this a person of color.

Wow.

Neith

Someone posted and said the video is a joke, look at the older ones. I did. I see two flamboyant gay black men, one with short hair, the other...long hair (which the comenter said is a lacefront) but no hinting that this is a joke?

I really hope it's a joke! :yep:

It's about to be 2010 and this is the state some of us are still in? :nono:

priceless2608

:yep: He's definitely wearing a some type of wig, because the videos he posted 3 months ago, show him with no hair. He's probably just doing these videos for attention.:spinning:

MissMeWithThatIsh

He's just an idiot.

That's just like black people from Latin America saying, "I'm not black, I'm Dominican. I'm dark because of my Indian blooD!" knowing full well they are darker than most "AAs"

blackindia07

ETA... IRL some Black Americans get very insulted when you say that they are African American..:ohwell:[/QUOTE]

Well I wouldnt say that I get insulted but I let people know that I am not African American. I am 1st generation Haitian-American and I feel that by calling myself African American I am not acknowledging my haitian roots. Which is why I prefer black and dont really like the term African American...its just weird to me to make that assumption. If someone were born and raised in England (or anywhere else for that matter) and visiting the US someone might call them AA when they really arent....where as youre black where ever you are! LOL Just my opinion....

As for this guy...I dont know what to say...this is sad....

Last edited:

lawyer2be371

I think its a lace front....I looked at the teeth of the older post, and the post when he did for black people and its the same person, same teeth....still sad