How do you wear your hair on a daily basis?

SleekandBouncy

I usually wear my hair down and straight or half up half down.

I'm so jealous of girls who's hair can withstand heat styling so they walk around with waves, flips and cute layer-y hair styles :cry3:
I've been experimenting with pin curls, but often my pin curls look like :antlers:

Shaniquah

French braid, french braid (trying for growth :grin: ) I would wear it straight, too, nothing jazzy - I would wear it straight because I'm scared to use more heat than I do with the rollerset. I occasionally wear the shirley temple curls, but the Dominicans do it better than I can (as usual)

HoneyDew

I have some bangs that I pull to the side and the rest up with a claw clip. I found some medium sized Goody ones that are not too sharp.

sweetcashew

Blow out or rollerset straight, braid-outs, triple barrell waves and curls from the flexi-rods. I can't do the protective thing at all. I want to enjoy my hair everyday while I'm alive.

dicapr

I need suggestions. I've been doing the claw clip thing since January and I am so over it! The problem is I'm growing out layers and my longest layer is only a little below the base of my neck. I'm afraid to wear my hair out because last time I did this, even with it curled it was snagging against my colar :perplexed . Any suggestions for this lenght hair?

Candy_C

i just clip it up, it looks random, but the 2random" look is in this season. i make it up with my smile :D and makeup lol

up until now i usually wear a hat with my durag underneath, but now my hairs outgrown it, i beeter get inventive...FAST!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
A ponytail.....everyday, like the one in my siggy. Right now I'm wearing a curly wash n' go ponytail.

Tee

I wear buns and braid outs alot. When I have a fresh relaxer I wrap. I wear roller sets seldom because I have to stay under the dryer for about 2 hours. I just HATE that!

Southernbella.

Blow out or rollerset straight, braid-outs, triple barrell waves and curls from the flexi-rods. I can't do the protective thing at all. I want to enjoy my hair everyday while I'm alive.
:D

Same here. I usually have those backward spiral curls (like Tyra's lace-front wig, but real:lol: ), and when those fall, I wear it straight.

trinidarkie1

Well my stretches are 12 weeks in length so the hairstyles depend on the stage that my hair is in.
After my touch up I wear it in a 3/4 weave, with some out in the front.
This time I've started using flexi rods so I wear them in curls.

Then after a few weeks, I go to the phony pony and the half wigs.
I alternate with bantu knots
Then when my hair has grown out the most I do a french braid when I need added moisture right before my touch up.

aileenadq

Always a loose ponytail. Sometimes high, but mostly one at the nape of my neck. I do this to try and grow out my sides, which are always shorter than the back.

KiniKakes

Right now i have braids.... but i usually wear a bun every single day. Easy and no heat, although perhaps not the cutest or most glamorous style in the world. :grin: