How do you (usually) wear your hair to sleep?

DKO

Please let me know how you keep the satin bonnet on your head at night. My scarf and bonnet end up on the floor in the morning. I have to tie the scarf tight to avoid it coming off. Any tips?

sareca

My new favorite scarf. I look like a nun from the front, which distresses my husband... :lachen:

LovelyLionessa

Lately I have been happiest with my hair when I put it in bantus overnight. I either do one loose bun for straighter hair or 2-4 bantus for more waves. Buns also keep the hair moisturized too after applying leave-in & oil or serum. :grin:

ETA: I always sleep in a silk or satin scarf.

Last edited:

gn1g

A high ponytail and a silk pillowcase. I really want to look good for my hubby at night.

Steve Harvey said something that stuck with me. Actually he is forever talking about the way women dress when going to bed.

I've always been into lingerie and I've never been into rollers or hairscarfs at night.

But Steve said every morning women get up dress pretty, look good, smell good, hair done and makeup on they do this for everybody else but the man they have at home. When they get home they take all of that off and start looking like somebody getting ready to go camping.

hope this makes sense.

planodiva

gn1g said:
A high ponytail and a silk pillowcase. I really want to look good for my hubby at night.

Steve Harvey said something that stuck with me. Actually he is forever talking about the way women dress when going to bed.

I've always been into lingerie and I've never been into rollers or hairscarfs at night.

But Steve said every morning women get up dress pretty, look good, smell good, hair done and makeup on they do this for everybody else but the man they have at home. When they get home they take all of that off and start looking like somebody getting ready to go camping.

hope this makes sense.

I'm constantly wondering how do women look good for their husbands when they sleep? The rollers and head scarfs scare me and I sleep alone each night. Thanks for the tip!!!

Depending on the hair style I have (str-8 or textured) I usually twist my hair into 5-6 twist and sleep on my satin pillow or wear a ponytail tucked under or pin curls when it is str-8 always sleeping with a bonnet on.

lshevonne

Since my hair has been cut (not an updated photo) I comb my hair back and wrap it at night. All I have to do in the morning is finger-comb it or use a wide-tooth comb and I'm out the door. If I don't wrap, I'll need to touch-up a few ends.

Of course, I don't wrap until I'm really about to go to sleep. This way my man doesn't have to look or feel the scarf.