How do you use eco styler gel?

Channy31

So for the first time EVER, im going to experiment with my unstraightened natural BSL maybe MBL atm) very dense hair. I see everyone mention eco styler gel but how do you guys use it?

how much?
With anything?
How do you apply?
Do you then blow dry?
Tips?

Pics?

Last edited:

Enyo

How are you styling your hair? Eco is very versatile, so advice would depends on what you have in mind. I use Eco on my twists (see album). I just oil my hair as usual after washing, slap on the Eco, and twist. The amount I use depends on the type of twist I want. Just a little gel gives me the nice full twists that I love. Using a lot makes the twists more silky and shiny.

Channy31

How are you styling your hair? Eco is very versatile, so advice would depends on what you have in mind. I use Eco on my twists (see album). I just oil my hair as usual after washing, slap on the Eco, and twist. The amount I use depends on the type of twist I want. Just a little gel gives me the nice full twists that I love. Using a lot makes the twists more silky and shiny.

Which styles to you recommend?

Last edited:

Bozcurls

Is this the gel that provides hold without that crunchy feeling?

Sent from my nexus 4 using LHCF

Guinan

Re-Branding
I use the gel when installing my curl formers. I use a teaspoon amount per curl. The gel is ok but it causes me to get the white flakes. I'm thinking of switching back to proclaim aloe vera/protein gel.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF