How do you mantain your synthetic fall?

Golong

I was recently turned on to quick weaves and I love the conveience, but they seem to go bad quickly. I really don't want to resort to bonded weave or sew-in.
I use model model brand and the hair gets matted and tangled within a week:perplexed . It it me or the nature of synthetic hair?
How do you maintain your synthetic hair?

glamazon386

Golong said:
I was recently turned on to quick weaves and I love the conveience, but they seem to go bad quickly. I really don't want to resort to bonded weave or sew-in.
I use model model brand and the hair gets matted and tangled within a week:perplexed . It it me or the nature of synthetic hair?
How do you maintain your synthetic hair?

It's just the hair. Just get a paddle brush or a wig brush and brush through it maybe once a week. Mines always gets tangled at the nape. Are you wearing a curly style? If so, there's a mousse you can get that will make the curls bounce back called Wet N Wavy Mousse.

Golong

Yeah, mine gets tangled at the nape too. its a straight style and I usually end up cutting the knots out as the weeks go by:perplexed . I will try bushing it out. do you wash it at all or bush it dry?

ajoyfuljoy

1. make sure before and after you wear it to brush it with a wig brush.

2. don't go to sleep in it, your scalp needs a break and so does the fall.

3. when you're not wearing it, keep it in it's little wig net and package so the curl will retain its shape.

4. if it's a little gross, just swish it around in some shampoo water, rinse it and let it drip dry. Then just wig brush it when its dry. it won't look exactly like new if it's older, but it will look better.

5. Do as your doing, cut off the little parts of the fall that are starting to look bad.

Mine are usually good for about 12-16 wearings before they start to look not as new. But I usually keep them a little longer than that. Their great for the price though, but everything has its problems.

Happy beweaving!!!

Golong

Really 12-16 wearings!!. good, thats longer than me. I need to find a wig brush pronto.
AWSOME ADVISE..Thanks :)