How do u use a quarter amount of product? Do u always use this much? Does it work?

Re: How do u use a quarter amount of product? Do u always use this much? Does it work

I think it really does depend on whether your hair is relaxed or natural, and on the length of your hair.

My hair is natural, and it doesn't matter how I section to apply moisturizer, a quarter size amount will not adequately cover all of it.:nono:

Re: How do u use a quarter amount of product? Do u always use this much? Does it work

A quarter-sized amount? I have never in life took that instruction seriously. I just assumed they weren't talking to me:lachen:
However, I do think it depends on the product. That amount would probably work for using daily moisturizer and sealing ends with oils or for using serums and heat protectants. In those cases, less is more, but if they're talking about conditioner...and there's some detangling to do? Puhleeeze:rolleyes: That wouldn't be enough to go around my edges!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffylocks
Oh my goodness! Thank you!

I tried this today. I usually use a whole pack of ORS conditoner and not feel like i covered my whole head, but this time i hund my head upside down and applied it, and i only used 1/2 the pack and all of my hair was covered. Im amazed at how much better that worked, im actually confused, but thaaaannnk you!
Now im gonna moisturize this way

Glad it worked for you too.

I'll try this when I do my next dc

My hair is really thick. I've never used a quarter or dime size of anything. It wouldn't even get 1/4 of my hair much less the whole thing.
I have to use 3 ORS Paks to get all of my hair, not just one.

Back