How much conditioner do you use??

NewYorkgyrl

I use a lot. I don't think any quarter size amount will condition and/or detangle any transitioners head (and it's been 7 months since my last relaxer)

glamazon386

I think I use too much. When I looked at my Humectress bottle it's less than half full and it's the big one with the pump. I've had it for a while, but I don't use it that often. I'm going to try and cutback or alternate with the ORS. I actually like the ORS better, but why does it only come in those stupid little packets? Why not a bottle?

ChocoKitty

I use whole lot of MnT when I CO. I may be a little less heavy handed with other conditioners but not that much.

KhandiB

Ditto Here..
I part my hair and add conditioner just to make sure its all saturated.. Then I pile it on top of my head and add a little extra to the ends :lol:

and I use 2 ORS Pak's .. :lol:

simplycee said:
My hair is super thick and there is NO way a quarter sized dollap is gonna do a thing for me. That wouldn't even cover a 1/4 of my hair. Seriously, its that thick.

I am heavy handed and I like to cover as many strands as possible. This is the reason I like creamy conditioners better than liquid ones. So I use as much as I need. When I have lots of new growth I need even more. I'm not using an entire bottle but I know an 8 oz bottle may see 4-5 wash days. Oddly enough 1 ORS Replenishing Pak is plenty for my hair. Ok maybe 1 and 1/2 paks. :lol:

Victorian

old head
For regular daily conditioning I normally start with 1 dollop applied to the ends, then another to run through the rest. But right now I'm trying out a line that's much more expensive than Jason so I'm using just one dollop for my con washes, concentrating on the ends.
I use a bit more when deep conditioning, but I don't have a ton of hair so a little conditioner works fine for me.

Cichelle

I cowash daily and a little less than 24 ounces of conditioner lasts me about 12 days. So I guess I use about 2 ounces of conditoner per day. Yeah, I use a lot.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I use a ton of conditioner for my DCs. I might need intervention.

Naw..You straight. I use way too much too. Especially when I'm steaming. But it Just Feels Soooooo Good.:lick:

And you know How Much we Love:love: Conditioner. Okay...Look at it this way:

At least you're not:drink: Or:beer5: Then, I would be more than Happy to Intervene. But it's Just Conditioner so You're Good.:giggle:

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I am 9.5 months post so when my hair is not in braids yeah I use a lot. When my hair is braided up I use about a palm full.

My hair always seems to absorb the conditioner, maybe she's thirsty.:look:

SimpleKomplexity

I use about 1.5 oz with every wash. i don't think that's too bad though because the ORS Replenshing pack comes in a pack of like 1 oz or 1.75 oz. So I assume that's how much I should be using.

fyb87

I use a lot of conditioner. For instance I went through the Elasta QP DPR-11 16oz tub with 3 deep conditioning treatments and it was mixed with honey, castor oil, jojoba oil an my essential oils. But, I do have a lot of hair and it's kinda long!! Due to budget constraints have stopped co-washing and conditioning every day and now do them once a week or twice a week at the most.