How do I go about getting this style??

RedVelvet310

My quest for a weave has been demolished ($6,000 for school next year, 100% paid by yours truly) so I've been on the search of a good (lasting) hair style I can redo every couple of days and it will last and at the same time allow my hair to flourish. I found this:

Are those just really small twists? Coils? :perplexed I found it by googling "Ethiopian hair" and I really like it (ignore the grown out roots though:grin:)

Fhrizzball

well my hair coils up on the ends when I twist. I use a good creamy products to define them and at the ends of the twists I just finger coil the ends together. Those twists are really pretty. I thought I did mini twists but looking from those I guess mine are just a tad too big.

lilsparkle825

Can you not just learn to weave yourself? If there was hope for me learning to braid/cornrow, anyone can do it. LOL

To answer your question, they just look like small twists to me.

RedVelvet310

Can you not just learn to weave yourself? If there was hope for me learning to braid/cornrow, anyone can do it. LOL

To answer your question, they just look like small twists to me.

:lachen: I literally LOLed. I don't even know how to cornrow, let alone cornrow my own hair. No I'd rather leave it to the professionals. I'm picky about a weave, when I have it, it looks too fly for a rookie like me to duplicate and master in time.

So mini twists it is :yep: