How do I achieve this style?

KinkyGenius

I think this is gorgeous and would like to achieve this style on my own, but I'm a little bit at a loss. My questions are:

• What twisting technique was used on the twists that goes into the ponytail? And actually....what twisting technique was used on the rest of the hair because my 2-strand twists don't quite look like that.
  • What hair was used to achieve this style? Or if you believe this is all her hair, what hair could be used to achieve this style?
I'm heading to bed, but thanks in advance to anyone able to answer!

natural2008

Beautiful but looks like dreads. Looks like she for her dreads re- twisted at the roots then they styled.

virtuenow

Looks like it hurts. It's twisted and twirled very tightly. It literally looks like dred locks that were twisted tightly together and then twirled tightly-- and submitted into an updo.

LucieLoo12

It does look like dreds, you can achieve this style with marley braiding hair. I use this hair all the time. It looks just like the natural texture.

It look like the front you could do individual twists and then 2 strand twists those together and style... The middle part you can twists the hair down to the scalp using the braiding hair, and do the back with individual twists, 2 strand twists those and style just like the front....

Just my 2 cents..:look: