Hot Oil Treatment

r10169c

How often do you give your hair a hot oil treatment and for how long? Do you do them every time you shampoo, once or twice a month?

berry87

r10169c HI:bdance:

I do a hot oil treatment wil jojoba oil and black castor oil once a month.for 15 mins under a cap. Hot oil treatments i think helps with moisture and also split ends.

sweetcashew

I give myself a hot oil treatment every week. I just heat up the oil and pour it on my head while I have the conditioner in it. I leave it on for as long as I leave on my conditioner, anywhere between 20 mins to 2 hrs.

rosalindb

I do mine once a month - I use Virgin Coconut Oil, Honey & Aubrey Organics GBP and sit under the dryer for 30 minutes

I am going to start doing them twice a month but will continue to add GBP just once a month

Melaninme

I treat my tresses once a month. Love how my hair feels afterwards. I seem to obtain better results when I sit under the hair dryer for 20 minutes vs wrapping my hair in a warm towel for 30'.

morehairplease

Asha97 said:
I treat my tresses once a month. Love how my hair feels afterwards. I seem to obtain better results when I sit under the hair dryer for 20 minutes vs wrapping my hair in a warm towel for 30'.

You & your hair are BEAUTIFUL! :Flahsssss By chance do you have your regimen posted any where on the forum?

tia