hmmm...interesting. kinky kurly knot today dc??? maybe.

youwillrise

hmmm...interesting. kinky curly knot today dc??? maybe.

so the other day i used kckt to detangle my hair. i threw a bag over it because i wasnt ready to rinse at the time. the plan was to rinse it, cleanse my hair and then deep condition with an actual dc. i was supposed to do it yesterday, but i was too busy throwing up all over the place. so, just now, i go into the bathroom with my dc, get in the shower, rinse my hair and i'm feeling my hair like "wow, it's really soft and feels deeply moisturized" - so im testing it out to see how it holds up. decided to skip out on the regular dc and see how this kckt works out on it's own. i mean, it's label as a leave-in/detangler...so, i know it's weird to even think of using it as a dc...but like i said, as of now, it's just a test.

hmmmm

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
i'd be interested to see your feedback on this. i tried it once as a DC and didn't care for it. my hair didn't feel deep treated....

i love it as a leave in though.

kupenda

I can see how covering your hair with a baggy helps the product to soak in better. I love KCKT. I bet that steaminess turned your hair into butter.

SexySin985

I dont know if this is much help but I use it as a DC for my 1 year old:look:. Where I put her in the bath tub her hair is the first thing I wash. She has a lot of hair. I shampoo it then I rinse and apply KKKT and let it sit. This stays on her head for about 15 mins while we play together and I bathe her (she LOVES bath time:yep:). Then I rinse and leave a tiny amount on her hair. The end result is soft, super moisturized, curly ringlets. I wash her hair once a week:yep:

youwillrise

I can see how covering your hair with a baggy helps the product to soak in better. I love KCKT. I bet that steaminess turned your hair into butter.

lol...you just made me realize that i was using the wrong acronym the whole time. i dunno why i was thinking "K" for "curly" lmao. a mess.

ive moisturized & sealed my hair. it's still feeling really good. i'll try it a few more times as a dc before i make a decision and share results.

NIN4eva

I dont know if this is much help but I use it as a DC for my 1 year old:look:. Where I put her in the bath tub her hair is the first thing I wash. She has a lot of hair. I shampoo it then I rinse and apply KKKT and let it sit. This stays on her head for about 15 mins while we play together and I bathe her (she LOVES bath time:yep:). Then I rinse and leave a tiny amount on her hair. The end result is soft, super moisturized, curly ringlets. I wash her hair once a week:yep:

My Goodness she is ADORABLE!