high quality human hair extensions for braiding

L

legs71

I usually buy yaky straight hair 20-22 inches long to get my hair braided, but after a month the hair doesn't look all that great. The beauty salons here in Northern NY & NJ basically carry the same quality hair because I pay about $25-$26 per package. About 2 years ago I brought some hair made by Sensational and it really held up well. I'm willing to pay the money to get a better quality hair that doesn't frizz, looks very au natural or look ratty after washing. Any recommendations?

inthestars

Try the His and Her Hair website. They are based in LA. Google them and you'll find the site. I used to get great hair from there.

asummertyme

yes i buy from lugo's ,lugo's is cool, and i also get my hair from a supplier called MOna's also in brooklyn, on flatbush ave , right across the st. from lugo's....thier hair sells buy the pack and i noramlly pay 35 dollars for 16 inches, and that hair is very good as well...

asummertyme

it's mona hair....its really good, and i have been lookin a while for good hair, i have paid up to 250 bucks in for hair and it doesnt compare to mona's for 35 bucks a pack...its great and if it starts to lack luster, i would wash condition , blow it out and it was good as new, snd if you flat iron it out witha ceramic.....it comes out sooo silky and pretty, like brand new......!!

cutebajangirl

Really hmmm I like outre hair for wet and wavy. I have never had a problem with it. But I have been looking for straight hair so I can do some straight hair braid weave combo's and this may be it. I'll try it in December. Does it come longer, I like long hair. But I guess everyone can figure that out already.