Herbal Essences products on Sale at CVS

sharifeh

I saw He LTR , HE HH and totally twisted shampoo and conditioner on sale at CVS today. I think they are 2.88
For anyone that uses these lines....FYI :yep:

I also saw Nexxus products at CVS, not on sale but there is a promotion with them, but if you buy them they give you "cash coupons for 10.00

Oh and this is with the CVS extra care card of course which I assume you all have!!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Awwe thanks for sharing. I wish I had seen this on Saturday!! I just bought my new bottle of HE TT

Ms_Twana

I saw He LTR , HE HH and totally twisted shampoo and conditioner on sale at CVS today. I think they are 2.88
For anyone that uses these lines....FYI :yep:

I also saw Nexxus products at CVS, not on sale but there is a promotion with them, but if you buy them they give you "cash coupons for 10.00

Oh and this is with the CVS extra care card of course which I assume you all have!!

CVS has a CARD that you have to have??? What the crap???

sharifeh

CVS has a CARD that you have to have??? What the crap???

It's just an extra care card, it's free and it doesn't take too long to sign up for it, when something is on sale, they scan the card and you get the discount...it's not a credit card or anything....

LadyLeoSmile

I have a card, I don't even know waht I did with it, but they use my phone number to look it up.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna go check em out when I get off work today.

Last edited:

sharifeh

Awwe thanks for sharing. I wish I had seen this on Saturday!! I just bought my new bottle of HE TT

what does the totally twisted line smell like? Is it a good line?
i know HH smells like coconut and LTR is that raspberry perfume-y smell...

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
...and I was just planning on stopping by CVS after work. Now, I'll know to bring my debit card along for the ride. Thanks for the heads up! :giggle:

Ms_Twana

It's just an extra care card, it's free and it doesn't take too long to sign up for it, when something is on sale, they scan the card and you get the discount...it's not a credit card or anything....

Yeah, like a Kroger Plus card. I've got a card for so many things already (Kroger, Food Lion, Vitamin Shoppe, Office Max, Regal Cinemas), I do not want another card that I have to pull out. Most of those cards are cards where points add up and you get a bonus or something. But the grocery stores are the ones where you have to have the card to get the sale price. That kind of makes sense to me. It's not even that serious for CVS. Why make people go through that for a drugstore?

But I digress. The PJ in me makes me wanna go through all of that that I complained about so I can get the HE HH and try the LTR!! :lachen:

30something

Yeah, like a Kroger Plus card. I've got a card for so many things already (Kroger, Food Lion, Vitamin Shoppe, Office Max, Regal Cinemas), I do not want another card that I have to pull out. Most of those cards are cards where points add up and you get a bonus or something. But the grocery stores are the ones where you have to have the card to get the sale price. That kind of makes sense to me. It's not even that serious for CVS. Why make people go through that for a drugstore?

But I digress. The PJ in me makes me wanna go through all of that that I complained about so I can get the HE HH and try the LTR!! :lachen:

Almost everyone in CVS has a card, you could ask the person on line if you can borrow their card, people do it all the time. They also have a Key chain card they can just scan. Out of all the card that are out there CVS is one of the must have. Usually whats on sale in the store is on sale to everyone with out a card, its just that when you use the card you get an extra bonus ( think thats how it is been awhile since i went with out a card). It really isn't that bad at all. CVS is my store!

Last edited:

Ms_Twana

Almost everyone in CVS has a card, you could ask the person on line if you can borrow their card, people do it all the time. They also have a Key chain card they can just scan. Out of all the card that are out there CVS is one of the must have. Usually whats on sale in the store is on sale to everyone with out a card, its just that when you use the card you get an extra bonus. It really isn't that bad at all. CVS is my store!

Oh, see you said the magic words, EXTRA BONUS!!! :lachen:

I may have to get one then. I just NEVER go in there.....EVER. What are ya'll getting from CVS?? Are ya'll going just for the hair products? :lachen:

30something

I may have to get one then. I just NEVER go in there.....EVER. What are ya'll getting from CVS?? Are ya'll going just for the hair products? :lachen:

Extra bonus is usually a coupons for products you like for next time you shop, sometimes the bonus or coupons is really good deal :drunk: Its usually not foolishness you'll never use sometimes its the product you just bought. I'm with you on cards, i cant stand all the, this card and that card foolishness but CVS doesn't BS like other stores.

... CVS has usually have a good variety of hair products and make up other hygienic stuff. They have their own generic band which is usually just as good as the real stuff and are for way cheaper. It depends on how good the CVS is in your area tho.. I been to one that wasn't stocked good at all.

Last edited:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over

I call CVS Satan's Playground. :nono:
My friends be looking at me like I'm crazy when I say that, but they understand when we go in for some eyeliner and I leave with like ten bags of stuff.
Also, they're having a sale on aussie products!! Mot things are only three dollah!
I just got more LTR and a Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In...has anyone tried this product?

lbellin

Hey 20Something! Sorry I didn't specify. I was inquiring about the size of the product that is on sale.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Long Term Relationship leave in, I love this stuff.
Which one is the one that people use as a leave-in conditioner?

I think they started the extra care card so you didn't have to clip coupons anymore like at Walgreens.

lbellin

You ain't said but a word ShopAholie...I LOVE that stuff. Makes my hair uber soft and easy to comb through. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Americka

By the way I think the HE products are 99 cents for black friday at CVS!

Clairol Herbal Essences
it's like getting it for 99¢
after extra bucks
thru Nov 28
Add to in-store shopping list

Shampoo, conditioner 12 oz or styler 6-8 oz.
you pay $2.99 WITH CARD - $2.00 extra bucks® reward = 99¢ after extra bucks
Extra Bucks® offer limit of 3 per household with card. (18818580)