Henna

Lena_1961

March 4, 2006

Ladies :)

Do any of you ladies know IF using Henna will work if someone has a texturizer kit in their hair? My friend has a texturizer (Motions Mild Texturizer for short hair) and she wants to put some color in her hair due to her having some gray hair. I suggested that since she already has a chemical texturizer (Motions Mild Texturizer), she should use Henna instead of the regular hair dye because Henna does not contain any harsh chemicals and shouldn't hurt her hair any :) .......

What say any of you ladies:confused: .....

Do any of you think it's safe for my friend to use Henna on her hair IF she has a Motions Texturizing kit in it :confused: ....

Thanks in advance if anyone has advice on this subject :) .....

Later :rosebud:

Healthb4Length

I'm texturized and I've used henna without any problems. I do suggest that you get good quality henna, cause the stuff that they sell in the stores are not high quality. www.Mehandi.com sells excellent quality henna a provides great tips on how to use it and how to create great colors too! Henna should not interfere with the texturizer process, just make sure that you apply it after you get your hair texturized...like 3 weeks after and as always make sure you keep up with your moisturizing and protein treatments.

Islandclo

yea I'm texturized and I've been using henna from catherine for a long time @ mehandi I like to add yoghurt to my henna batch it helps alot....but you should be fine