Henna and naturals

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
Wow, I really need to see this thread b/c this is my hair right there. I've been trying to figure out why my hair isn't really having the definition it once did and it really does look like I got an underprocessed realxer. Its so straight and frizzy then near the ends it starts to coils. Its not cute...at all

And I have been putting alma in it. Henna used to make my hair coiler but after awhile it started to loosen it. I don't think I'm gonna be using it anymore. I was only using it for the strength but I can find another substitute

Kurlee

Please let me know if u figure out a way to make ur hair go back to normal, cuz henna did the exact same thing to me and im really scared im a have to grow out the henna which will take a long time!!!

NewYorkgyrl

I used Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo treatment for about 3 hours and was FINALLY able to get some of my definition back.

NewYorkgyrl

cmw45 posted a thread about Shikakai as an alternative to Henna. Her results look great! her hair looks very conditioned and moisturized and it made her curls pop. I would like to try this with my co-wash one day.