Henna and Placenta

Sexyred

Has anyone ever used the Hask Henna-n-Placenta mix in the packets? Is the placenta thing protein? I would like to know how your hair felt after using it.

gymfreak336

I have used them. It is protien and they work really well for me. I leave it on for just a couple of mins and follow it with a moisturizing conditioner.

Sexyred

StrawberryQueenI'd be wary of putting "placenta" on my hair. That's a lot of horomones

Does placenta cause damage? I thought it was good for your hair from I hear? I am new to this whole hair care thing so I don't know. I would love to know before I use it. Thanks for the heads up

Angelicus

If you're not vegan, I wouldn't worry about it. I actually have used this product several times in the past and my hair is never hard after using it.

God's Anointed

I have that in the midst of all my other hair stuff. I guess i can't really give you a review 'cause i don't remember how my hair reacted to it. Maybe i should start using that stuff again cause my hair needs some strength ASAP!!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I used it awhile back and I liked it pretty well. I used it for a protein treatment and back then I didn't know to use a moisturizing condish after and my hair still wasn't hard.

I used to love Hask products. The leave-in in those tubes is awsome. I thought I had hit the jackpot when I found it in the big spray bottle, lol. It left my hair so soft, silky and shiny. Not to mention the detangling properties. Good stuff.

spelmanlocks

I use it regularly and pour a hot oil treatment over it. It makes my hair very soft and has helped me to get rid of my tangling problem.

Sexyred

I would also like to know this since I am relaxed 8 weeks post going on to 12 wks (crossing fingers) that new growth is nothing but the devil. :lachen:

InnerSoul

I have one pack in my bathroom cabinet.. haven't used it yet but I will definitely use it soon... I just got so much stuff to use:lol: ...not sure when I will get around to the Hask pack.

Last edited:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Cool, I just bought this stuff yesterday and decided to search the threads for reviews on this stuff :cool: I'll be using it tonight after work!

song_of_serenity

How did it work for you, lovenharmony? I just purchased some today. Now I am weary about all the talk about placenta and hormones.. :[
~*Janelle~*

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
song_of_serenity said:
How did it work for you, lovenharmony? I just purchased some today. Now I am weary about all the talk about placenta and hormones.. :[
~*Janelle~*

This stuff is great! Left my hair very shiny, soft, detangled and stong! Also, since I had previously highlighted my hair (years ago) It actually gave my color a boost and loads of volume. I say, if you don't have a problem with puting a product with animal protien in it, then go for it! It is now a staple - especially during a stretching session :cool:

song_of_serenity

lovenharmony said:
This stuff is great! Left my hair very shiny, soft, detangled and stong! Also, since I had previously highlighted my hair (years ago) It actually gave my color a boost and loads of volume. I say, if you don't have a problem with puting a product with animal protien in it, then go for it! It is now a staple - especially during a stretching session :cool:
Haha. I'm sitting with a batch in my hair right now! My hair loves it as well. :) Glad it worked for you, too! ~*Janelle~*