Hask Henna n Placenta

Dejanire

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone on this board has tried or heard of the Hask Henna 'n Placenta conditioner. I want to try it but before I do, I'd like to check with you guys to see if anyone has heard of it. I have to admit it's the "Henna" part that caught my attention. My hair right now is in pretty bad shape and I'm hoping that this part Henna conditioner can help.

Also, I know about the wonders of Henna but what about those of placenta. Is placenta really good for hair ?

Déjanire

beana3

I had a friend who used this and claimed that it changed the texture of her hair to a softer more manageable state. She used it consistently for a year.. she had a pretty good overall regime though. I tried it and it always worked well, at times even great, but it contains SD alcohol 40 (which is drying) as the second ingredient.
It worked really well for rollersets and made my hair smooth. I would repurcahse it again but its not something i'm running out to get

Dejanire

Thanks beana3 for the response.

So I guess if I want to use this product I'll have to do it sporadically because, believe me, the last thing I want to do is to make my hair anymore dry.

sweetcocoa

I used it after I did my Hennalucent treatments. I liked it. I've been thinking about trying it on it's own to see if I get the same results...

joyous

I used it and had really good results on several occasions. It left my hair soft, shiny and full of body.

marabou1

I've used it and liked it. It made my hair really soft, but for some reason, I can't remember why I never used it again. It was a long time ago.

Ipanema

I used to use it several years ago & it was good. Like Marabou, I stopped using it & don't remember exactly why. I think I might try it again, though, just for old time's sake.

azul11

hmmm now I want to try it. I have seen numerous amounts of times but I kept invisioning my hair drying up and looking like straw so I steered clear of it. God bless you all.