Henna and Placenta Treatment Question

Amina

Can anyone tell me if pure henna can be used on relaxed hair? And can anyone tell me if Placenta treatment is used every week or every other week?
Thanks in advance.

goldensugar23

Amina said:
Can anyone tell me if pure henna can be used on relaxed hair? And can anyone tell me if Placenta treatment is used every week or every other week?
Thanks in advance.

my mother uses henna mixed with cholesteral.she loves it ..she puts it on her hair when she feels her hair needs a pick me up.It thickens and makes her relaxed hair strong and shiny.It really does, i have been envious of my mothers hair for years.

as for your question are u talking about just the placenta,or the mixed treatmnt they sell of henna and placenta.

If ur talking about the placenta no dont use it every week.Placenta is protien and will give ur hair overload making it brittle and lifeless.I have been there.. :eek:
i would use placents like any other treatmnt..every six weeks.

Jenai

I have been using henna about every month on my relaxed hair with no problem. It makes my hair feel strong and conditioned.

Cincysweetie

I have a pack of this sitting around that my mom gave me, I might have to whip it out sometime and try it. How does it compare to the Aphogee Damaged Hair Treatment?

Angelicus

Hi :wave: I've used this before with good results. On my hair, it had more moisturizing properties than strengthening. It left my hair very soft. I honestly consider this a light protein treatment. Nothing compared to Aphogee in my opinion.

If you like the pack of it, they also sell the treatment in a bottle. hth