Help

Sequoiaji

Ok...I was playin in my hair today *lol* and I found this patch of hair in the back of my head that is about 1 inch long! I don't know how it happened, but a few months ago I was at my mom's stylist and she said I had a lot of shedding in that particular area....I don't think my hair grew back that quick though. Is this normal? Would surge help to grow it back? (I haven't found surge yet) TIA

buffalosoldier

I think surge would definitely help but mainly keep your hair moisturised, do deep conditoning treatments and stay away from heat. Sleep in a silk scarf.
HTH

Neen

[ QUOTE ]
Sequoiaji said:
Ok...I was playin in my hair today *lol* and I found this patch of hair in the back of my head that is about 1 inch long!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same thing happen to me about 5 or 6 years ago due to double processing. It broke off down tot he new growth.I don't know but the surge should help strengthen the hair so it won't break. Let me know how it works out because that part of my hair, the crown, is still pretty weak.

Neen

[ QUOTE ]
Sequoiaji said:
Ok...I was playin in my hair today *lol* and I found this patch of hair in the back of my head that is about 1 inch long! I don't know how it happened, but a few months ago I was at my mom's stylist and she said I had a lot of shedding in that particular area....I don't think my hair grew back that quick though. Is this normal? Would surge help to grow it back? (I haven't found surge yet) TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, what is you hair type? is it thin? What all do you do to your hair? Iam just wondering what we have in common because it may give us the culprit and a solution.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I would also recommend Surge but follow up with some moisture. The hair in my nape area broke off because a stylist didn't rinse that area very well after a touch up.

I used Surge to spray entire scalp and followed that with Castor oil on the section that broke off. I am happy to report that my hair is growing in nicely in that area.

Sequoiaji

[ QUOTE ]
Neen said:
[ QUOTE ]
Sequoiaji said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, what is you hair type? is it thin? What all do you do to your hair? Iam just wondering what we have in common because it may give us the culprit and a solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't figured out my hair type yet, but it isn't thin. I stopped using heat about 3 weeks ago, but before that I would blowdry and flatiron once a week