Surge products!

cafe au lait

Hi, Ladies.
I want to purchase surge products. can anyone recommend a website? I don't think we have a wesite for it here in the UK as I have searched to no avail. I found an American website but they are wary of international orders. they don't accept international credit cards and they don't do paypal. once they ship the goods they don't accept any responsibility if I don't get it.
I sent an e-mail to surge hair care and I am yet to get a reply. Please help as I am keen to give surge a try. TIA

Nanyanika

cafe au lait said:
I will go try it now. Thanks Ashee! :kiss:
There are places in london where you can purchase surge products.......i go to a place in East london, called supergrows/queens csemetics and pak cosmetic centre in north london, if you can't get easy access, i can post them to you if you wish.

cafe au lait

den1 said:
There are places in london where you can purchase surge products.......i go to a place in East london, called supergrows/queens csemetics and pak cosmetic centre in north london, if you can't get easy access, i can post them to you if you wish.

HI! Den1.

I got the queens cosmetics website but they don't have surge products. I tried the other two but came up empty. I am going to Manchester city this weekend to look for a hair braider. I will also use the opportunity to check some of the afro hair care shops. If I can't get it then I will PM you so we can make arrangements. I am very grateful for your offer and I will keep you informed. thanks!

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Ashee said:
Have you tried walgreens.com?

It's so interesting you should say this Ashee becuase Cinnabuns and I went to Walgreens and found out they sold Surge Plus 14!! :love: It was sooo funny my sister & I were in line at the check out stand and I looked down and saw the Surge Plus 14 and was like :shocked: :lol: So we both got a bottle. :)