HELP! Wrap, Snap & Go rollers made of cotton. Should I STILL use them?

bravenewgirl87

I'm so sick and tired of my head hurting from rollers. Although, rollerset at night has helped me tremendously and has grown my hair while giving me style, my head is sooo sore. I bought these rollers from Sallys, but when I opened them, I realized the covers are made of cotton so I want to return them before even attempting to use them. Has anyone else used them? Did they break your hair off? What if I baggied with the rollers, will they still dry my hair out? Does anyone know a better alternative?

MadisonK

I'm so sick and tired of my head hurting from rollers. Although, rollerset at night has helped me tremendously and has grown my hair while giving me style, my head is sooo sore. I bought these rollers from Sallys, but when I opened them, I realized the covers are made of cotton so I want to return them before even attempting to use them. Has anyone else used them? Did they break your hair off? What if I baggied with the rollers, will they still dry my hair out? Does anyone know a better alternative?

I bought these and used them for weeks and at first they were great...and THEN...I noticed that my hair was as dry as the SAHARA DESSERT! I so wish they were in satin...oh well.