Keeping My Curls/Wrap, Snap, and Go Rollers?

Namilani

Hey, ladies! I just got me some Wrap, Snap, and go Rollers because my hair is SO crazy! It will not keep curls JUST like I want them without spritz, and I'm not keeping spritz in my routine! I tried the KeraCare extra-hold setting lotion and still wasn't too pleased. I did notice that when I used my ceramic flat iron the curls stayed (and I was just playing with it), but I want a more full set without constant heat. Anyone use these rollers? Solar Rollers? Something silimar? Advice for keeping a curly doobie? B/c once I wrap and unwrap my curls are GONE!! TIA!!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Pin-curls may be your bestfriend then, the bigger the pincurl the looser the curl/wave, the smaller the pincurl the tighter the curl/curlier hair.

shunta

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Pin-curls may be your bestfriend then, the bigger the pincurl the looser the curl/wave, the smaller the pincurl the tighter the curl/curlier hair.
Yep, try pin curls.:)

hot_pepper96

I have the same problem. My hair has a tendency to hang very straight, which is good for wraps but I have problem keeping my curls. I've found that roller setting my hair while dry on big magnetic rollers helped or using satin rollers. I just put a little mizani rose H20 on the ends first.

Pin curls did not work for me.

Namilani

hot_pepper96 said:
I have the same problem. My hair has a tendency to hang very straight, which is good for wraps but I have problem keeping my curls. I've found that roller setting my hair while dry on big magnetic rollers helped or using satin rollers. I just put a little mizani rose H20 on the ends first.

Pin curls did not work for me.

My "pin curls", well... They just aren't pin curls :lol:! So the people that have curls don't have any secrets to how they wrap? A friend of mine always wears curls or a doobie and all she does is wrap her hair at night :confused:!! I'm gonna try my rollers when I'm off (in case my hair is jacked up) and let ya'll know how they come out. And ditto on the straight hair :ohwell: (minus my roots :eek:)!!

dandreiablue

Talipoohz -
I am thinking about buying these rollers for my dry hair styles to maintain curls. Did they work for you?? I have the soft pink rollers but they dry my hair out and could cause breakage. I have to switch up quick! Thanks!